Seth Skogen

hoopsnpigskin1587

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one knows about his football talent outside of small time Chattanooga football. There is no way Alabama has heard of him.

825625714[/snapback]

i would assume your from alabama, right? well probably not so you really dont know if they have heard of him. also, a lot of this depends on how hard he works...u never know how good someone could be until they bust their butts as hard as they can and i hope he does. anyway, i think he is a great basketball player and i know he could have a future in that so he is obviously confident enough to think he could go somewhere in football.

ok ooltewah has a bunch of people on their football team that i guarantee you are better than seth at football, yes he is good im sure of that, but even out of all of these ooltewah guys none of them are going to sign high d-1a(for football-will for baseball tho) outside of dewayne caldwell, and he will probably only go d-1aa or d2 simply because of size

What? do you honestly think that he has what it takes to play at Alabama?

825626138[/snapback]

Maybe not yet -- I mean he's only a 10th grader, but if he works really hard I see no reason why he couldn't play for a D1 school somewhere.

Temple has a couple of other players that could play on saturday too.

I know that the QB -- Kevin Smithson -- is being considered by several schools.

Josh Smith has what it takes to go to the next level as well.

It will be interesting to see what happens this year and next.

The size of your school has nothing to do with what colleges recruit you, If you are truly good enough the schools will hear about you. i have a friend named Patrick Willis, from Bruceton which is as small as any school in the state, he's goin to Ole Miss, and will be starting this year as a Junior.

First of all, you all are a bunch of pessimists. If Seth has a dream, who are you to say he can't fufill it? Jason Whitten is from a little town called Elizabethton. He went to UT and played football and now he is a Dallas Cowboy. It was in his heart and now his dream came true. So Seth, dream on and show these unbelievers that you can go to Alabama

This isnt a football thread, but we will be able to tell alot more after next years football season when temple plays a tough schedule. It doesnt take much to look good aginst teams like, Grace, David Brainerd, Lookout Valley, Copper basin... you get where im going. But remember football is alot about size and numbers(not stats but like weightlifting and speed.)

Seth is not even considering basketball in college- AT ALL!! he wants to play he wants to play football that is his love- and remember the sikes kid from cpa is going to alabama- granted he plays on a great team- but single a or not in the sport of football it is not a important that you are on a good team as it is that you are a good player- in basketball a great player makes his team great- or can anyway- in football you can have a division 1 player on the team and not win a game- football is the ultimate team sport- and one player can't make the difference that he can in basketball- seth will probably not play at alabama- but I would love to see him there- the kid has great straight ahead speed soft hands and a big body to go with it- 2 years of busting his but and ya never know.....