Siegel vs. Ridgeway

OAKLAND

Should be a great game, but I'm going to have to go with Ridgeway. The Roadrunners are not unbeatable, but they are very tough, balanced, and disciplined... Ridgeway by 8

825622656[/snapback]

They are unbeatable but yet they have lost 4 games? Gomab, I love how you never give anyone props but besides your "favorites" and quite honestly, Im glad Siegel isnt one of your "Favorites"...because every other team you said would go the distance is sitting in the stands.........

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that Siegel has a chance against Ridgeway tonight. Last night wasnt Rigeway's best game and they still pulled it off. I have seen Ridgeway play much better teams than siegel during the course of the year and I just dont think that Siegel has the fire power to compete with Ridgeway. It all will come down to guard play. I think that Siegel might be able to contain Niles but i dont think they will be able to stop Was and Mike from goin off behind the three point line. Last night was my first time seein Siegel playin this year since we beat them in the summer. THey have gotten better and MIGHT give idgeway a test but i dont see it. I say Ridgeway by at least 10

I dont think that Siegel has a chance against Ridgeway tonight. Last night wasnt Rigeway's best game and they still pulled it off. I have seen Ridgeway play much better teams than siegel during the course of the year and I just dont think that Siegel has the fire power to compete with Ridgeway. It all will come down to guard play. I think that Siegel might be able to contain Niles but i dont think they will be able to stop Was and Mike from goin off behind the three point line. Last night was my first time seein Siegel playin this year since we beat them in the summer. THey have gotten better and MIGHT give idgeway a test but i dont see it. I say Ridgeway by at least 10

825623007[/snapback]

Where you from?