Siegel vs. Ridgeway

OAKLAND

talk all you wnat and say whatever u want, it aint gonna change the fact that I got 3 rings and yall dont. Lets think about this.. If there was a way that u could get championship rings without running up and down the court wouldn't u do it? Hey and being a "waterboy" got me a scholarship to the college so im cool. Anybody that is on a team knows that how important managers are. Just ask a coach how important managers are to any team and they'll tell ya. But its cool, keep the name callin comin, it only makes me feel that yall will let a "waterboy" get under your skin for talkin about how bad Siegel is gonna get beat tonight. holla

825623196[/snapback]

lol............good luck with that, what college are you going to be washing jockstraps for???

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like Siegel's season will end tomorrow! Ridgeway is a awesome team and Niles is a MONSTER!!!!! Siegel has no one to stop him (especially not Ramsey)!!! Ridgeway will win by 15 or more and they will win the State Championship!! Sorry Siegel and The Nation! Play every game like its your last and tomorrow it will be!!!! SORRY! :lol:

825622628[/snapback]

How can you say that no one will stop him if you havent looked at our team dont talk unless you know . lucas will help keith shut him down. who is gonna guard lucas. hes taller and more intimadating than keith. SIEGEL NATION ridgeway better fear us.

Edited by ComptonMatt

sup everyone, bout to head out to the games, good luck to all the teams but i have a feeling that we will see Jackson Northside and Siegle playing tommorow night

825623456[/snapback]

I feel the same way. Go Stars. Kick some butt and prove why yall made it as far as yall have.

How can you say that no one will stop him if you havent looked at our team dont talk unless you know . lucas will help keith shut him down.  who is gonna guard lucas. hes taller and more intimadating than keith. SIEGEL NATION ridgeway better fear us.

825623364[/snapback]

Lucas is also about 30 pounds lighter than him, he's not more intimidating than Keith either, Siegel is from the Boro and all but you guys need to play your best.. and don't talk trash if you don't know what you're talking about.

Lucas is also about 30 pounds lighter than him, he's not more intimidating than Keith either, Siegel is from the Boro and all but you guys need to play your best.. and don't talk trash if you don't know what you're talking about.

825623487[/snapback]

Maybe they DO know what they are talking about. I guess we'll find out here in a couple of hours.