Siegel vs. Ridgeway

OAKLAND

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time i looked down at my hands i had 3 state championship rings. How many does siegel have? forget that.. how many do YOU have? Anyway that was my opinion. take it or leave it. We'll see what happens tonight

825623093[/snapback]

actually he has 2 but nice try thumb

talk all you wnat and say whatever u want, it aint gonna change the fact that I got 3 rings and yall dont. Lets think about this.. If there was a way that u could get championship rings without running up and down the court wouldn't u do it? Hey and being a "waterboy" got me a scholarship to the college so im cool. Anybody that is on a team knows that how important managers are. Just ask a coach how important managers are to any team and they'll tell ya. But its cool, keep the name callin comin, it only makes me feel that yall will let a "waterboy" get under your skin for talkin about how bad Siegel is gonna get beat tonight. holla

talk all you wnat and say whatever u want, it aint gonna change the fact that I got 3 rings and yall dont. Lets think about this.. If there was a way that u could get championship rings without running up and down the court wouldn't u do it? Hey and being a "waterboy" got me a scholarship to the college so im cool. Anybody that is on a team knows that how important managers are. Just ask a coach how important managers are to any team and they'll tell ya. But its cool, keep the name callin comin, it only makes me feel that yall will let a "waterboy" get under your skin for talkin about how bad Siegel is gonna get beat tonight. holla

825623196[/snapback]

I have 2...i did something to get them besides sit there and pat the guys on the butt and give them water and a towel...hey how are those stats coming along...you probably couldnt make it up and down the court anyways...unless you have your handy dandy water bottle on your side...