Bye Bye Ezell

MHS Tiger Fan

Becca?  How do you know that is close to my name?  Anyway,  I never said I'm on top of everything.  I'm sick anyway, I've been sleeping.

825623177[/snapback]

OK Rebecca (becky), how about a look at your homepage???

Since you have the link on your profile, I'm not sharing here anything you have not already shared! You tell us a lot about yourself.

Take a look:

Hey, it's Rebecca(Becky) here just sayin hey to everyone. I want to tell my friends and my wonderful boyfriend, Kasey, that i love you guys(you know who you are) especially Scott(BUBBA) Bargery!!! I just wanna say that I appreciate you visiting my website. Please sign my guest book, and feel free to say whatever you want. I dont care if you talk crap because it doesnt phase me.

Anyway, for you guys that don't know me, I'm 17 years old, a senior at Lake County High School, I have long brown hair, and a great sense of humor. I may annoy some people, but I mean well. I love my friends, and I'm a great, heartfelt person. I love my boyfriend, Kasey, he's the best.

This goes out to all my girls, Kayce Leake, Kelli, Toshia, Whitney, Alicia, Anna, Dana, Emily, Hailee, Sarah, Kristin, and everybody else I know. I know I left people out. You guys need to stay the same and never ever change.

Check out my quiz, games, and comic for the week!! Thanx! I will be updating my webpage AT LEAST once a week so stop by often thanx!

I hate to say that our basketball season came to a sad end when we lost to Middelton Monday night 60-55 in overtime. We played hard, but not as hard as we could have. Boys, you've had a great season, and we're proud of you. GO FALCONS!!!

I appreciate your opinions on my bad qualities. Check out my new mini quiz...I think you'll like this one!! Thanx a bunch Love you guys!!!

Hey all you haters out there I've always wanted to know, why do you hate on people anyway? It just doesnt make sense why you wanna make everyone's business your own. Keep your nose in your own life and keep it out of other people's!! It's called "PRIVACY"!!! Know how to respect it!!

Edited by MHS Tiger Fan