Looks like West TN will dominate the Boys' Tourney

3pointer

West TN boys' team in every Semi this week

West TN girls were 11-5 last week vs. east and mid and won 2 Championships, runner up in the other

West TN boys 8-2 after the quarters and look like are wrapping 2 more up in single-A today

looks like West TN is simply where the best basketball is played in the state

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West TN girls were 11-5 last week vs. east and mid and won 2 Championships, runner up in the other

West TN boys 8-2 after the quarters and look like are wrapping 2 more up in single-A today

825623159[/snapback]

well you got everything right but you left one thing off-- we also had another runner-up in the girls w/ usj.

Congrats to Middleton and Peabody both on your wins today. I look forward to a great game tomorrow!

Also I listened to the local station for a little while and then listened to the majority of the game on the internet and it sounded as if the refs were ridiculous. I don't mean they were calling against either team it just sounded as if there were some bad calls made. I don't know the truth though because I'm at work and didn't see it.

Any thoughts?

Keep it up West Tn.

825623159[/snapback]

Who cares? I don't, if it isn't my team winning, then i really don't care who wins the Gold. it doens't matter if you are in West, Middle, or East.

No,I am happy about that.... :lol:

Of course during football season all you heard was how East Tn dominated the state in football...So,just deal with it a little while...We did...

825623329[/snapback]

I'll deal with it, but i wasn't a member during football season, but i'll deal with it for a little while