8AA Teams Next Year

PGwithnoPT

With martin Luther King, David Lipscomb, and Ezell Harding all winning first round games, it seems that it will be one of the toughest districts in Middle Tennessee next year.Pearl Cohn has some good players coming up(Freshman City Champs also-undefeated) and hume Fogg seems to be a program on the rise also as a team. How is 8AA shaping out to be to you all and who are the lookout players for next year.

With martin Luther King, David Lipscomb, and Ezell Harding all winning first round games, it seems that it will be one of the toughest districts in Middle Tennessee next year.Pearl Cohn has some good players coming up(Freshman City Champs also-undefeated) and hume Fogg seems to be a program on the rise also as a team. How is 8AA shaping out to be to you all and who are the lookout players for next year.

Hate to disappoint you but Lipscomb, MLK Pearl Cohn all are not in District 8 anymore after this year....

District 8 is as follows:

Goodpasture will be going through somewhat of a rebuilding process, even though they didnt have the greatest season this year...

DCA will be average....

Portland will have a long way to go next year after a miserable season this year....

Station Camp could be better that will all depend on any adjustments to their attitudes over the off season and what their team psychic predicts for them...

Greenbrier couold alo be fairly strong if a few people step up and Greer puts some meat on that frail butt....

White House could be the sleeper, they now have a good coach, some strong young players and a great player in the making in Jamison....

Goodpasture is done with the rebuilding process. The seniors that they lost this year weren't anything great. They are bringing the two transfers up this year. And the one freshman that was pretty good. Their junior class is loaded. They are going to be the strongest in the district due to the absence of MLK, DL. I think they will make it pretty far. They have CJ Davis, Zach Frey, Chris Buchannon. thumb

Goodpasture is done with the rebuilding process. The seniors that they lost this year weren't anything great. They are bringing the two transfers up this year. And the one freshman that was pretty good. Their junior class is loaded. They are going to be the strongest in the district due to the absence of MLK, DL. I think they will make it pretty far. They have CJ Davis, Zach Frey, Chris Buchannon. thumb

825623682[/snapback]

I stand corrected... I thought Frey was a senior this year and I wasnt aware of 2 transfers.... That will definately make a difference.... It seems people transfer in and out of goodpasture all of the time... INTERESTING!!!

Zach will be a senior this upcoming year. And the two transfers are from East Lit. both are sophomores and one started a lot of games on varsity for East Lit. with that strong class of freshman they had that year. The other one got time but started to lose his time as the year progressed. And Goodpasture does lose some students I agree.

Guest catfish-hunter

District 9AA next year will be as follows: CPA, David Lipscomb, FRA, Ezell-Harding, Hume Fogg, MLK, and Pearl-Cohn

Their regional opponents will come from out of 10AA which will look like this next year: Giles Co., Lewis Co., Marshall Co., Page, Loretto, and Spring Hill.

A region tourney where four of the eight teams involved are Ezell, David Lipscomb, MLK, and Giles Co. is pretty darn impressive. Giles Co. is losing Tyler & Channing but they will still be good enough to cruise through their district next year. That "Final Four" in next year's region tourney should be fun to watch for the fans of these teams.

District 9AA next year will be as follows: CPA, David Lipscomb, FRA, Ezell-Harding, Hume Fogg, MLK, and Pearl-Cohn

Their regional opponents will come from out of 10AA which will look like this next year: Giles Co., Lewis Co., Marshall Co., Page, Loretto, and Spring Hill

A region tourney where four of the eight teams involved are Ezell, David Lipscomb, MLK, and Giles Co. is pretty darn impressive.  Giles Co. is losing Tyler & Channing but they will still be good enough to cruise through their district next year.  That "Final Four" in next year's region tourney should be fun to watch for the fans of these teams.

825624357[/snapback]

My post earlier was a typo.. I meant 9AA and 3 of those teams went to the State Tournament this year in Ezell Harding,David Lipscomb, and MLK. And does anyone know who Hume Fogg,CPA,and FRA has coming up because we know about the MLKs and Lipscombs.