players to look for the 05-06 season single A

throwitdown

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS didn't do all that great in their district this year. Yeah, yeah they won the District Championship, but look at the competition they played. Loss to Valley, come from behind wins against South Pittsburg... not very impressive. Then add that blowout win by Grace. CCS will stink in AA. Look for Salter to leave now, or after the next 2 seasons.

825628904[/snapback]

I believe they split with you during the year didn't they? They have played tougher teams for years. They always play Howard home and away and regularly play Dalton and Murray County, two of the top GA teams. They don't control the strength of the district, just like Temple and Grace don't control how weak their district is.

the two kids to watch for from Chattanooga are definately Robinson from South Pitt, IF, and it is a big if, he can find a supporting cast and Seth Skogan from Temple. I heard the kid has a speed and strength coach and is working his fanny off to get bigger and faster. he is already about 6'4" and 210, can shoot and isn't afriad of contact...if he works at it, he will be a dominate force inside and out and only going to be a junior.

the two kids to watch for from Chattanooga are definately Robinson from South Pitt, IF, and it is a big if, he can find a supporting cast and Seth Skogan from Temple.  I heard the kid has a speed and strength coach and is working his fanny off to get bigger and faster.  he is already about 6'4" and 210, can shoot and isn't afriad of contact...if he works at it, he will be a dominate force inside and out and only going to be a junior.

825630178[/snapback]

Seth is gonna be good i just dont know how much better he will get... with football and all. Those are not the only two playersin chattanooga single A to watch next year though.

From White House Heritage look for: Destin Miller(rising senior), Jared Hill, Tayler Jarrel, and Tyler Slagle (all rising Juniors). Hill and Jarrel Were all county and all district. Hill got all county and all district last year also. Slagle got all district his Freshman year. Miller improved drastically as the year went on. He's very strong, good rebounder, and racks up points in the post.

Also look for John Wilkes and Tyler Fosnes from East Robertson both rising seniors.

yeah, AA isnt a chatt town strong point. CCS will do pretty well next year.

825629628[/snapback]

I dunno about that.

Distirct 5 AA

Brainerd & McMinn Central. Tyner is also in this district and always has the talent to make some noise.

District 6 AA

Notre Dame & Howard. Two good teams that shouldn't lose to CCS.

I don't know if CCS can compete with these teams, but maybe.

I dunno about that.

Distirct 5 AA

Brainerd & McMinn Central. Tyner is also in this district and always has the talent to make some noise.

District 6 AA

Notre Dame & Howard. Two good teams that shouldn't lose to CCS.

I don't know if CCS can compete with these teams, but maybe.

825630536[/snapback]

I forgot about Brainerd moving down. They might go to regions but they wont do anything else.