Put a multiplier on West Tennessee!

Hey VolGen,

I'm not sure the poor Middle and East teams could make enough shots to spell that big of a word.  Maybe we should just play P-I-G!  And who has a driveway in East Tennessee?  I thought everybody's peach basket was nailed to the barn just below the hay loft!

And BTW, the River would never run through West Tennessee if it didn't start up here in these here hills!

825628041[/snapback]

;) LOL.....funny!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hey VolGen,

I'm not sure the poor Middle and East teams could make enough shots to spell that big of a word.  Maybe we should just play P-I-G!  And who has a driveway in East Tennessee?  I thought everybody's peach basket was nailed to the barn just below the hay loft!

And BTW, the River would never run through West Tennessee if it didn't start up here in these here hills!

825628041[/snapback]

I might be wrong, but, doesn't the river flow thru west TN then flow north in east TN?? Therefore, it flows thru the western part of the state first!

Thanks, and I knew it dumped into the Ohio in Paducah...just wasn't thinking.  I do think the Tennessee River is the only north flowing river in the USA....

825648010[/snapback]

I would have thought it was the longest at least (there are quite a few, including at least two others in Tennessee--the Little Tennessee and the Hatchie) but at least two others claim that title (the Willamette and the northern Red).

I would have thought it was the longest at least (there are quite a few, including at least two others in Tennessee--the Little Tennessee and the Hatchie) but at least two others claim that title (the Willamette and the northern Red).

825650345[/snapback]

don't forget the Cumberland and the Buffalo, they both flow north for part of their course as well

How did this board, which was started with a serious discussion of serious issues, degenerate into a nonsensical geography lesson?!?

Let's get back to important matters! Now what are we going to do about these obviously loaded West Tennessee teams? They clearly have numerous unfair advantages! Let's level the playing field (or court as the case may be).

Middle and East Tennessee, unite! If West Tennessee does not allow us to at least make the finals next year, let's vote to move them to Arkansas! I guess one other option is that we could re-join the North Carolina territory.

Feedback anyone?

How did this board, which was started with a serious discussion of serious issues, degenerate into a nonsensical geography lesson?!?

Let's get back to important matters!  Now what are we going to do about these obviously loaded West Tennessee teams?  They clearly have numerous unfair advantages!  Let's level the playing field (or court as the case may be).

Middle and East Tennessee, unite!  If West Tennessee does not allow us to at least make the finals next year, let's vote to move them to Arkansas!  I guess one other option is that we could re-join the North Carolina territory.

Feedback anyone?

825651461[/snapback]

Just let it be North Mississippi :rolleyes: