Stuckwish 1/3IP 1H 3BB 0K

Central: Adams Double, single

William Blount: Lambert single

L Kelly single,1RBI

White 3 singles,1RBI

McGill 2doubles, 2RBI

Wall HR, single, 4RBI

Edited by VTEC

VTEC, Looked to see if their was any local teams playing didn't show anyone in The Daily Times or on Coacht. Looks like Rachel pitched a great ballgame and went YARD, looks like some of the younger girls also stepped it up for WB,good thing after (during) Jeff Co. game the MEETING on the field...shuks she scared me.

I guess coach got their attention...... The game was suppose to have been played Tuesday, for some reason it was moved to Wednsday. The younger girls are comming around, Brittany McGill was all over it last night, she hit the ball well and made some good defensive plays.

I think it was 7-0 when they pulled her, Cox started the 6th. It was Rachel's first at bat in the second inning when she hit the home run. Kandice pitched a good game, she had 12k's it was just some errors and four of WB's girls were on the ball all night. Her change up was working well, she must have had 4 or 5 k's on the change up. Brittany hit two line drives to the fence. Timely hitting and runners on, made the difference.....