Lewis County Tennis

love_em_in_uniform

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lie!!! You so WEREN'T there on Thursday!! Tsk Tsk...disappointed in you...hmm..game was okay, we did have a couple of suspended matches...they don't count...boy, the tennis courts could really use some lights...yea, that is gonna happen some time soon.... *shakes head in disgust* well...its page on monday, i wish them the best of luck with it...and they play marshall on thursday...fun fun..two away games in a row...that means no chance to redeem yourself dudumonaghan........and for the record...i still don't care. heh.....

Did anyone hear coach played carrie in brett's place on thursday...brett was a little upset bout that...heh..i found it amusing...carrie is playing tomorrow too...hmm...does this mean brett is out for good? One will never know...

something interesting i picked up...

Stephanie and Shannon are reported to wanting to challenge Brooke and the Mexican for their seeds..

HA HA HA..

anyone else find that highly amusing??

805 161 THIS THREAD IS HORRIBLE WITHOUT THE LOCAL TENNIS PRO INVOLVED IN IT IT WILL NOT GET OFF OF THE GROUND THE LAST THEAD I STARTED HAS RECIEVED 805 HITS WHILE YOURS HAS BARLY GOTTEN OVER 150 BUT NE WAYS THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT ALL THERE IS TO SAY IS THAT JOHNNY SHOESKI IS PUTTIN A BEATING ON EVERY ONE HE IS TAKING NO PRISONERS HE HAS NOT BEEN DEFETED IN A SINGLES MATCH THUS FAR THIS YEAR IM VERRY PROUD OF YOU JOHNNY AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

IN RELATED NEWS JOHN LAWSON KILLED A TRUKEY AND IT WAS BIGGER THAN HIS ROOM MATE THAT SHAL REMAIN NAMELESS

ALTHOUGH IT IS REPORTED THAT HIS ROOM MATE'S WAS "THICKER" AS "JL'' WOULD SAY

Edited by righchea

Stephanie and Shannon are reported to wanting to challenge Brooke and the Mexican for their seeds..

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE I READ IT AND FELL OUT OF MY SEAT THEN I GOT BACK IN IT AND FELL OUT AGAIN B/C I WAS LAUGHIN SO HARD I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT NEITHER SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEPHANIE OR SHAINON COULD TAKE NE ONES SPOT ONE NE THING UNLESS YOU WERE CHOPPIN WOOD AND HOLDING YOUR NOSE AT THE SAME TIME HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAH HA HA HAH AH AH AH A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A HA HAHA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAH HA HA HAH AH AH AH A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A HA HAHA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HAH HA HA HAH AH AH AH A HA HA

LOL Both of them are mad that they don't play but if they would go to PRACTICE and play they might get better. You cannot get better at tennis when you have Shoeski or Rob-e takin you around town. In recent news, we had a "Challenge Day" yesterday at practice. This day was for anybody who thought that they should be playing to get a chance. Here are the matches that went down yesterday. The winnners are shown in bold cause I don't know the exact scores.

Venessa v.s Jessica Crizwell

Shoeski v.s Zack Sweenie

Nick McClain v.s Ragsdale

Landon Carroll v.s Jordan Buie

Brett Peery v.s Kerry Conkle (Andy Roddick)

Nick McClain & Landon Carroll (The Dangerious Doubling Duo) v.s that little Sanders kid and Jordan Buie

If I am forgetting any just post them. thumb

HELLO EVERY ONE THERE HAS BEEN MORE THAN A FAIR SHARE OF RAIN IN THE PAST DAY OR SO. DUE TO THIS FACT THE TENNIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN MOOVING PRETTY SLOW. ON MONDAY ALL OF THE TP NATION WILL BE MAKING THE TRIP TO CA NO NO NO THAT DOESNT STAND 4 CALIFORNIA IT IS COLUMBIA ACADAMY. WE HOPE TO SEE UTTER DOMINATION AT THIS MATCH OR THE TP NATION WILL POSSIBLY FOLD DUE TO BOARDUM. 2 DAY WAS A JOYAS DAY IN LC TENNIS THE MASCOTT IS BACK ON THE ROAD. RIGHCHEAS SKOOTER IS BACK IN ACTION AND ALMOST AS GOOD AS NEW I WAS BREAKING IT BACK IN AND WRECKED VISHOUSLY AND CUT MY PANTS AND SKINNED MY KNEE BUT IT IS OK AND IT WILL BE AT THE NEXT HOME MATCH AND LEWIS COUNTY WILL DOMINATE WITH NICK AND LANDON AND SHOESKI LEADING THE WAY AND BRYAN MA CAN IS OVER RATED YEA I SAID IT OVERRRRRRRRRRRRATED

O.......K....... Anyways...... The match yesterday got rained out. We are lookin for a date to reschedule the match. We would like to play them to get some experience before the tournaments. I am still anticipating the triumphant return of HUNT4. Well, nothing else on todays matters. HEEEEEYEEEEAAAAHHH thumb