Good Job Tribe 9-0!

cherokee#1fan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D That Bobby Earls is one great coach!! And he gets the most out of his players!!! Congrats guys on a big win. :D

825628861[/snapback]

Who did they beat?? And don't worry, I'm not trying to retract my statements about FHS beating them, I'm just wondering who they beat that would be considered a big win?

McMinn Co. has a very strong team judging from what I saw last year. Since their offense is pretty much intact from last year they shouldnt struggle offensively. My only concern is their goalkeeping.

825629095[/snapback]

Their goalkeeper is returning, but he does worry me too. And cherokeefan you like these :ph34r: and awful lot don't you? My goodness.

If a team whips an inferior one by a big margin, thet means They are the greatest. I don't know why teams or individuals get on here and TOOT their own horn. True it is a site for discussion but my sister is pretty than yours, all a point of what side your on. McMinn is agreat team and will do wellbut,,,Go Tribe because they beat a weak Rhea County? Anybody know where Rhea county is or their biggest city, or the last time they had a club or school soccer team that was good, No, Oh Well, I guess your right Go tribe

If a team whips an inferior one by a big margin, thet means They are the greatest.  I don't know why teams or individuals get on here and TOOT their own horn. True it is a site for discussion but my sister is pretty than yours, all a point of what side your on. McMinn is agreat team and will do wellbut,,,Go Tribe because they beat a weak Rhea County? Anybody know where Rhea county is or their biggest city, or the last time they had a club or school soccer team that was good, No,  Oh Well, I guess your right Go tribe

825629305[/snapback]

I know where it is and their biggest city. It's on the other side of Meigs County and their biggest city is Dayton. And it's hard to beat any team by 9, don't hate man.

Once again, let the record show. Someone who is NOT a part of the soccer program is tooting the horn about us. He should stick to softball !!!!

Despite the score, Rhea Co. is much improved. They will win some matches this year. They are more athletic, and better coached than in years past.

We realize that we were the better team and were disappointed in our play in the 1st half. We are not jumping up and down and celebrating. We know we still have work to do.

Thank you and have a nice day !!!!

Once again, let the record show.  Someone who is NOT a part of the soccer program is tooting the horn about us.  He should stick to softball !!!!

Despite the score, Rhea Co. is much improved.  They will win some matches this year.  They are more athletic, and better coached than in years past. 

We realize that we were the better team and were disappointed in our play in the 1st half.  We are not jumping up and down and celebrating.  We know we still have work to do. 

Thank you  and  have a nice day !!!!

825629325[/snapback]

You're a classy guy.