has anyone heard of JaToree Haynes?

prettyboy236

picked yall 3rd because we have a weak district 3rd n 7aaa dont say alot if ya didnt know ive played with jatoree ive seen him score 10 goals in many games

825637215[/snapback]

In school ball? and yes 7aaa is not very strong but..is known to have had some teams put out in state final four..i do believe it was us 4 years ago. Not saying we are that good now but we will put up a fight this year, and we are not as weak as you think

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you really don't belive if you get a red-card then you aren't a great player. Their are many professionals that have recieved red cards, when you are on the field sometimes your emotions get the best of you. So if you believe that statement then you are truly STUPID.

Did you know in 1998 when France won their World Cup they had three players given red cards in the tourney. I guess those guys aren't truly great players. One of those players went by the name of Zidane. Also since 1990 red cards have been giving out more and at a very high rate compared to before then.

825629916[/snapback]

true..professionals get red cards..and maybe...and i said maybe.....one of those professionals could score 9 goals and win the game ur talking about.....but i doubt it. a great player on a team that loses 8-1 is a great player on a bad team. who feeds this great player the ball? who suddenly makes assists? can the great player also play defense and lower the score from 8 to...lets say 5? c'mon......wake up.......shake hands with reality.

true..professionals get red cards..and maybe...and i said maybe.....one of those professionals could score 9 goals and win the game ur talking about.....but i doubt it.  a great player on a team that loses 8-1 is a great player on a bad team.  who feeds this great player the ball?  who suddenly makes assists?  can the great player also play defense and lower the score from 8 to...lets say 5?  c'mon......wake up.......shake hands with reality.

825637322[/snapback]

Nicely said. thumb

picked yall 3rd because we have a weak district 3rd n 7aaa dont say alot if ya didnt know ive played with jatoree ive seen him score 10 goals in many games

825637215[/snapback]

whats up jordan, i saw yo comments and thanks for havin my back! We gone win state again! anyone else out there that got my back?