5.matt smigielski-6'2

6.brian wright-6'5

7.devin boyd-6'5

8.andrew barrett-6'6

9.keith ramsey-6'7

10.lucas jones-6'8

11.brandon wright-6'9

825629136[/snapback]

The Stars definitely have a loaded roster, and may have the most talented team in the Nation this year, Spiece Indy Heat excluded. They have a great roster, and I hope to see them in Houston Kingwood and AAU State/AAU Nationals...

I DONT THINK THAT THE Y CAN BEAT THE STARS THIS SUMMER.

WITH THE ADDITION OF 6'5 WING\GAURD DEVIN BOYD,5'11 PG DEQUAN TWILLEY AND A DEEP BENCH, THEY ALSO HAVE GAURD JOSH BONE A 6'3 SG FROM BRENTWOOD ACADEMY.

BY THE WAY GOMAB DEVIN IS HEADED TO CENTRAL PARK PREP

IN ALABAMA AND THEY EXPECT GREAT THINGS FROM BOYD OVER

THE SUMMER AND NEXT SCHOOL YEAR.

WHAT IS THE Y'S ROSTER LOOKING LIKE?

Twilley is not with the Stars... He is still with the Travelers, though he practiced once with the Stars...

Boyd is too old to play until he signs on with CPC... He has not signed any scholarship or papers with CPC, so he is not eligible to play yet...

Nonetheless, the Stars are absolutely LOADED, and don't forget about Brown and Powell on the roster now... They will be one of the most talented in the Nation...

Which age group are you all talking about.  The Clarksville Magic 15's played the 16's tonight at Lenoir City and won by 24.

825630320[/snapback]

This is 17u M'boro Stars which features Brandon Wright who is considering making the jump to the NBA. The only thing that is keeping him from doing it at this point is the NBA passing the age rule. I think he is a lock to go straight to the pros. However I would love to see him in a UK uniform or any college uniform for that matter.

Good win for the Clarksville Magic 15s

GOMAB HOW GOOD DO U THINK BOYD CAN BE?

AFTER THIS SUMMER AND PREP SCHOOL DO YOU THINK

HE COULD SIGN TO A HIGH OR MID-MAJOR D-1 SCHOOL?

WHO IS BROWN AND POWELL?

STARTING LINE-UP WILL MOST LIKELY LOOK LIKE THIS

PG-6'2 JIMMY ODEN

SG-6'2 DARIUS ROPER

SF-6'5 DEVIN BOYD

PF-6'7 KEITH RAMSEY

C- 6'9 BRANDON WRIGHT

GOMAB DO U REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT DEVIN BOYD?

HE STARTED OUT PLAYING FOR MEMPHIS IDLEWILD AT 10

THEN MOVED ON TO PLAY WITH MEMPHIS BELLEVUE WHEN

HE WAS ABOUT 13. ALONGSIDE PLAYERS SUCH AS TONY WHITEHEAD,

RICO SEAY,JORDAN MINCY BOYD NEVER REALLY GOT TO SHINE UNTIL HE GOT TO OHS. WHEN RANDY KING SAW WHAT BOYD COULD DO HE PUT THE BALL IN HIS HANDS AND LET HIM RUN WITH IT.I HAVE EVEN HEAD COACH KING SAY THAT THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR DEVIN AND HE CAN OLY CREATE HIS DESTINY.

Yeah, Bone is on the team...

Starting lineup will be:

PG-Oden

2G-Beau Brown, 6'3 McMinn Central

WF-Boyd (if eligible)

BF-Ramsey

C-Wright

I love Devin's game, and he has a lot of upside. He could turn into a low D-1, maybe a Mid D-1 player. He definitely is not a High, and will still has a lot of work to do to go D-1 at all, as coaches will recognize he is a year older than the rest. Nonetheless, he is a VERY talented kid, who I thought should have gotten some solid D-1 interest this year...