New coach for Carter basketball?

Fake Panther 5

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be a BIG shock. I saw the Trojans play Carter in a Hall of Fame game.

Coach Mitchell did a great job @ Lenior City and his team improved all year long. Carter had only one senior -so I expect them to be even better next year. I understand that he has made great improvement to the locker room and the gym area. He has always worked his team hard over the summer.

Edited by redupset

OH I agrre with you whole heartedly.

Morristown West played Carter in a Hall of Fame Game and the next to last regular season game and I was amazed at the improvement mad by the Hornets. This was a hugh shock because the Trojans under the direction of the Legend Larry Hurst had made unbelievable leaps ---and I would have been willing to say had improved more than any team in East Tennessee that was until I saw Carter. Carter and Coach Mitchell amazed me with the improvemant they had made.

KEEP it up COACH HURST-Morristown believes in you.

Edited by redupset

oh the Rumor mill.

if you believe this bologna I have some beach front property in New Mexico to sell you.

RedUpset and Fake Panther 5 Don't worry my boy ain't going anywhere.

Wouldn't it be stupid to get rid of a coach who won 5 his first year and 14 this year and has ALL, but 1 player returning for next year?

825632588[/snapback]

You best be gettin' the contract ready on that beachfront property SP Hornet, because three people have confirmed that he won't be back, including a preacherman. :lol::lol::(