Middle TN youngsters to watch?

HSProspect2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its hard to wait on a 50mph fastball and a 42mph changeup so i guess thats why and the second game we played we had ppl playin positions they never played before and we just gave up i have no idea why

825638272[/snapback]

ok that shows a lack of coaching knowledge on yalls part and i gusse thats y yall got swept, and i believe you had enough time to adjust to the speed of the pitch considering he pitched the whole game.

Edited by HSProspect2

Well sonny gray is probably one of the best freshman pitchers around. Last night against goodpasture he struck out 10,and hit a homerun against a quality baseball team. The Vandy scout was there watching Goodpastures catcher and he had the gun on Sonny and he was hitting 88-89 consistanly and hit 90 twice,with a 80 duce.SO yea he is one to watch.

825635568[/snapback]

so his curve ball is ten miles an hour slower than his 90 mph fastball? :P .... sounds like an extreme exaggeration to me

Perry Co. has a couple of freshmen playing and doing a fine job. Chaz Edwards and Colby Bates are hitting and playing great on defense.

825643595[/snapback]

yea ive heard chaz edwards getting a couple of game winning hits this year and colby bates is rackin up a couple of big hits and one homerun