Rockwood 2005

RHSfootball1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tiger Fans....2 years ago the Kingston-Rockwood game was called "Rumble in the Jungle".....This Year....REVENGE IN THE JUNGLE!!!!...Get ready Boyz....Were comin soon...Go Jackets!!!!!!!

825637142[/snapback]

September 9th, you better come ready to play if your going to talk big. I have full confidence in my boys from Rock Vegas.

Edited by RHSfootball1

Well since everyone is talking Alcoa and Rockwood I will put my input in there i think that the Tigers have a really good chance surprising everyone about the game i think that the Tigers have the heart that it takes to play especially the sophmore group this year with the big name like Breazeale, Green, Bryant, Boston, Hill, Moriarty(spelling), and others but i think they will be a role in this game and we will see alot of them this year!

I don't know who BOY you are talking about Bigcat. I don't have any kids at all sorry. get your facts straight befor you make a comment like that...Anyways Didn't O.S. get beat by both of these teams.....Sorry I don't think your opinion counts...Oh yea he fumbled against yall and still had 175 yds. rushing ....your hurting yourself by making that statement.....To the Tigers,The team that counts in besides us in Roane County, be ready.....Im not being obnoxious....Just making a Challenge....As for O.S. ....Yall have to good of a coach to be putting him threw this situation......Find some TALENT....WIN some GAMES....then Come back and post whatever you want.

I am glad that people are confident, but we have a long way to go. Somebody has to step up and be a leader. We are out of shape, and need to find our groove. Alcoa is the state champion, what more needs to be said. Sweetwater will be ready. They got players even when everyone says they don't. lil Latham and Smith will be hard to handle. I know that they will be ready to play. Loudon and CAK join the ranks. I don't know much about them, but have a feeling one of them will make the playoffs. O.S. will be better. It was obvious they had some internal problems. Wartburg brings back almost all of their offensive line. I know that Rockwood has worked hard so far. We lost a lot last year. We have to replace 4 OL. Everyone knows that without a line, you can't win. Players have to step up! We will see. As for Kingston, I think it is great that they are already wanting more of us. We are looking forward to a great season, but will take it one day at a time. We got to go to work.