7 AAA

sftba11chic01

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you post your opinion but then you say you would rather not discuss it..? :)  she was just asking why you had them there...not that hard...

825635763[/snapback]

Riverdale is listed as first because they have very good pitching, speed on the bases and an excellent coach. They have many that can knock the ball over the fence and do knock it out often and they have consistent hitters as well.

Lebanon is second because they look good defensively have a good pitcher and even though they cant hit Catalano well they have great team. They have hung tight with some strong teams. Cookeville hasnt proven themselves yet this season but they have a good pitcher and several key players that will make them pretty good. Are they better than siegel ? Who knows . siegel has good players on their team. They have a good coach and Sami is pretty good. Megan is good. I dont know what was up when they played Riverdale. Their freshman pitcher is good but she threw an entire game of changeups. The game wasnt Seigels most impressive hour. They struck out a lot. They did beat Wilson central which was impressive. Oakland has some great players, they can hit the ball well but I think Katy's arm is hurt and their freshman pitcher is a talented young lady but needs more experience. Mary does pretty good on the mound, when she is there. They have some very, very talented players they just dont have enough through the order. Ashely Carter is great. Blackman is all freshmen. They have some very talented young players, but need a more experienced pitcher.

Edited by swingaway

Riverdale is listed as first because they have very good pitching, speed on the bases and an excellent coach. They have many that can knock the ball over the fence and do knock it out often and they have consistent hitters as well.

Lebanon is second because they look good defensively have a good pitcher and even though they cant hit Catalano well they have great team. They have hung tight with some strong teams. Cookeville hasnt proven themselves yet this season but they have a good pitcher and several key players that will make them pretty good. Are they better than siegel ? Who knows , we will know after they play. siegel has tremendous heart. I dont what was up in the siegel vs Riverdale game when their freshman pitcher  pitched all changeups but I dont think it was impressive.  Notice I didnt say the young lady wasnt impressive. Just what the coach asked her to do. They didnt hit the ball well either. They have good players on their team. They have a good coach and Sammi is good. Oakland has some great players, they can hit the ball well but I think Katy's arm is hurt and their freshman pitcher is a talented young lady but needs more experience. Mary does pretty good on the mound, when she is there. They have some very, very talented players they just dont have enough through the order. Blackman is all freshmen. They have some very talented young players, but need a more experienced pitcher.

825636141[/snapback]

thank you thumb

thank you thumb

825636182[/snapback]

I thought the freshman pitcher from Siegel was outstanding with her change-ups against Riverdale. How many other teams has kept Riverdale to 4 hits, which by the way is what Siegel had. Would you rather see fastballs and watch Riverdale hit them over the fence?

I thought the freshman pitcher from Siegel was outstanding with her change-ups against Riverdale.  How many other teams has kept Riverdale to 4 hits, which by the way is what Siegel had.  Would you rather see fastballs and watch Riverdale hit them over the fence?

825636580[/snapback]

No, but this young lady is very talented. She was the pitcher for siegel Middle in the championship game during the Rutherford County Championship Softball tournament last year. I think she could have done more.

No, but this young lady is very talented. She was the pitcher for siegel Middle in the championship game during the Rutherford County Championship Softball tournament last year. I think she could have done more.

825636708[/snapback]

I saw one ball that was hit that the siegel center fielder had to put her back on the fence to catch. Another 6 inches and it would have been out of there. Good thing for siegel it was a tall fence and the wind was blowing in.

I thought the freshman pitcher from Siegel was outstanding with her change-ups against Riverdale.  How many other teams has kept Riverdale to 4 hits, which by the way is what Siegel had.  Would you rather see fastballs and watch Riverdale hit them over the fence?

825636580[/snapback]

The freshman pitcher from Beech held them to 3 hits. She threw a lot of junk.