7 AAA

sftba11chic01

She throws slow

825638896[/snapback]

That was rude. First of all, she is a very young freshman. She has given up only 1 earned run in over 30 innings. She has pitched against tough teams such as Goodpasture and Riverdale. She didn't throw many fast balls against those 2 teams because that's what they hit best. She is able to mix it up and keep hitters off balance. A good pitcher doesn't have to be the fastest. Lisa Fernandez says that Cat Osterman is not a power pitcher but a movement pitcher and she says that Cat is one of the best in the world. This young freshman will get faster as she continues to mature. The bottom line is not how fast she throws, but how well the batters hit her.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is listed as first because they have very good pitching, speed on the bases and an excellent coach. They have many that can knock the ball over the fence and do knock it out often and they have consistent hitters as well.

Lebanon is second because they look good defensively have a good pitcher and even though they cant hit Catalano well they have great team. They have hung tight with some strong teams. Cookeville hasnt proven themselves yet this season but they have a good pitcher and several key players that will make them pretty good. Are they better than siegel ? Who knows .  siegel has good players on their team. They have a good coach and Sami is pretty good.  Megan is good. I dont know what was up when they played Riverdale. Their freshman pitcher is good but she threw an entire game of changeups. The game wasnt Seigels most impressive hour. They struck out a lot. They did beat Wilson central which was impressive.  Oakland has some great players, they can hit the ball well but I think Katy's arm is hurt and their freshman pitcher is a talented young lady but needs more experience. Mary does pretty good on the mound, when she is there. They have some very, very talented players they just dont have enough through the order. Ashely Carter is great. Blackman is all freshmen. They have some very talented young players, but need a more experienced pitcher.

825636141[/snapback]

Blackman wont get any good pitchers their pitchers right now are their 3rd base and shortstop, neither of which prefer to pitch and dont pitch for their travel teams. We are in hopes to get a girl that pitches as her natural position next year rom Blackman Middle but with her playing on the Lil Lady Warriors travel team this summer who knows by the start of next year.

what is everyone's records in the district and how are all the teams doing?

825644300[/snapback]

As of today 4/14/05 I think the records for district play are as follows:

If I am wrong PLEASE accept my apologize(sp) in advance!

Riverdale 6-0

Lebanon 7-1

Oakland 4-1

Cookeville 4-1

Siegle 2-2

Blackman 2-3

White Co. 0-4

Warren Co. 0-5

If it is any different PLEASE post!

Edited by whassa_matta_witchu

As of today 4/14/05 I think the records for district play are as follows:

If I am wrong PLEASE accept my apologize(sp) in advance!

1. Riverdale 4-0

2. Lebanon 7-1

3. Siegle 2-2

4. Blackman 2-3

5. Cookeville 2-1

6. Oakland 1-1

7. White Co. 0-4

8. Warren Co. 0-5

If it is any different PLEASE post!

825647647[/snapback]

Lebanon 7-1

They sure have come along way since the beginning of the season. I could have sworn I read that Lebanon was predicted to come in last. Why does this show that Lebanon has played so many more district games than the other teams? That just goes to show you that one should never under estimate ones potential. Keep up the good work LEBANON! "Go Devilettes"

Edited by sftba11chic01

Lebanon is 6-1 in District 7-AAA league play with remaining games against:

Blackman (2)

Cookeville (1)

siegel (1)

Warren County (1)

Oakland (1)

Riverdale (1)

ERA: thanks for the compliment because we do play hard and it is good when a competitive rival acknowledges us for our hard work. That means alot to the coaching staff and we will see you soon, we will give it all we have with plenty of class. Dads and moms like you have taken our sport to another level and I say thanks. Good luck except when you play the Lady Blue Devils (lol). :ph34r::lol::)