Overrated

markingback08

I agree , maybe Farragut isn't as good as last year right now, But they are the State Champs and until a Tenn team beats them, they still rule the roost. Great shot of that this weekend with 3 starters out for discipline reasons. But Magilla Gorilla stick it , A scrimmage is a scrimmage and due to injuries and the Farragut coaches philosophy, You can't judge FarragutYes, I am sure the players on the field were giving their all, but that doesn't mean you faced the real thing either bonehead. And at the end of the year many of you posters won't be here because your teams will be gone, Then and only then talk about who is overrated, but maybe you are right, NOT, I agree with Hoya, beatem, then call them overrated

For some reason i was under the impression that they already have lost during the regular season to a tennessee team. Correct me if i am wrong. Farragut isn't nearly as strong as in years past. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a team knocked them off, particularly Bearden.

For some reason i was under the impression that they already have lost during the regular season to a tennessee team.  Correct me if i am wrong.  Farragut isn't nearly as strong as in years past.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if a team knocked them off, particularly Bearden.

825634113[/snapback]

Well you are absolutely wrong. They lost to a Georgia team, actually in the top ten best teams in the nation. Not a bad team to lose to.