rankings

mjuhb

Greeneville did beat sevier county at sevier,  thats pretty tough in itself, sure they dont play against all the big name schools like bearden or farragut, but they arent gonna be a pushover team, they will turn some heads...

825634809[/snapback]

Also I would like to say that Greeneville has worked their butts off to get to where they are and even if they dont make it all the way, just to have our names up their with the "big boys" is a feet all in itself.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well SweetH20 is undefeated so far and they were decent last year. They beat Lenoir City 2-0. Ryan Bivens is a quality finisher of the ball. I look for them to have one of their better years in the program.

825634640[/snapback]

LC, what in the world are you doing up so early?

I got the chance to watch Sweetwater play and yes, they looked pretty good. I don't know where the players came from or if they just came together as a better team recently. Ryan looked like a good player, but it will take more than 1 good player to beat some of the better teams like CAK, FRA, and LC. When I watched they played some pretty good team ball. Keep your eyes on them and don't take them easy just because "they didn't get out of their district last year". It's a new season and anything can happen.

That was a scrimmage, they dont count.

825636215[/snapback]

yeah, i understand that a scrimmage dosn't directly affect the rankings. i'm just saying that any team good enought to beat the #2 AAA team should be somewhere on their own poll.

Edited by ydet