LA in 05

YouWantToBeLikeME

That was THEN.....This is NOW.....I think your opinion is Wrong...This region is harder than you think....Unless LA is Returning more than 1/2 of their team , then they will be in the bottom 3...Sorry...If you dont like what im sayin...Go Out work Hard ...and Prove Me Wrong...If not u better be ready for some hurtings.....Hope the Best for the team though!!!

825637139[/snapback]

La is returing over 1\2!!!!!!!!and plus MORE!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Unless you are Lieing...then LA is considered to be a

CONTENDER to me....Oh yea and if you are counting Freshmans turing to Sophs. then they better be ready.....U have to be exceptional to be a sophmore owned team and come in and Contend for a Region title.....No Respect Yet ...but you do have my eye on you....Still that was then this is now....And we have not been beat up on..Those 2 teams in our region that actually beat us could beat any 3a team is the state...1 has proven that the past 2 yrs...the other had 2 consecutive undefeated seasons...So yea LA can come in and take over.....Fulton whooped Smith County and put it on here that they were equivalent to Kingston...we don't ran over....The better,more TALENTED, who could beat anyone in the state team wins....But go out, work hard,and PROVE ME WRONG!!!! Not puting this team down....Just saying your gonna have to impress me alot by sayin that you are gonna come in and get a playof spot....I think your sadly-mistaken there....Alot of Talented teams will come up a little short of the post-season this year. Not saying your one ....BUT saying its gonna be a DOGFIGHT.

thumb

Well Unless you are Lieing...then LA is considered to be a

CONTENDER to me....Oh yea and if you are counting Freshmans turing to Sophs. then they better be ready.....U have to be exceptional to be a sophmore owned team and come in and Contend for a Region title.....No Respect Yet ...but you do have my eye on you....Still that was then this is now....And we have not been beat up on..Those 2 teams in our region that actually beat us could beat any 3a team is the state...1 has proven that the past 2 yrs...the other had 2 consecutive undefeated seasons...So yea LA can come in and take over.....Fulton whooped Smith County and put it on here that they were equivalent to Kingston...we don't ran over....The better,more TALENTED, who could beat anyone in the state team wins....But go out, work hard,and PROVE ME WRONG!!!! Not puting this team down....Just saying your gonna have to impress me alot by sayin that you are gonna come in and get a playof spot....I think your sadly-mistaken there....Alot of Talented teams will come up a little short of the post-season this year. Not saying your one ....BUT saying its gonna be a DOGFIGHT.

825639042[/snapback]

Im not counting Freshmans turing Sophs. im sayen Sophs. turning Juniors and Juniors Turninng Seniors and EVERYONE IN livingston wants to and is goin to work hard to prove u wrong! and we will see

La to tell u guys the truth, yuns will be lucky not to be the laughing stock of the region next year! When ever la gets in and starts being a fulton or a austin east...........or a scott county ill become a beliver. From wut i have herd la compares to about kingston as far as talent and playin ability.......from wut ive herd, but i dont know for sure yet, but we will find out. Scott co. is goin to the playoffs we might not be 1st in the region and we might not beat fulton or austin east but i can ganentee that every other game is ours to be won!

WARRRRRR DADDY HIGHLANDER................GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!

La to tell u guys the truth, yuns will be lucky not to be the laughing stock of the region next year! When ever la gets in and starts being a fulton or a austin east...........or a scott county ill become a beliver. From wut i have herd la compares to about kingston as far as talent and playin ability.......from wut ive herd, but i dont know for sure yet, but we will find out. Scott co. is goin to the playoffs we might not be 1st in the region and we might not beat fulton or austin east but i can ganentee that every other game is ours to be won!

WARRRRRR  DADDY HIGHLANDER................GO SCOTT!!!!!!!!

825639344[/snapback]

It would be safe to say that Livingston won't be the laughing stock of the Region and if you think that your in for a big surprise. I don't think that they will kick butt and take names either. But you better believe the lower teams in that Region will get spanked by the Cats. Fulton- AE - will definetly be a horse of a different color.The Cats will have to be at their best and then some to win over those two. Knox Catholic the jury's still out on them. But we can guage what kind of team they are while they open with Smith Co. Kingston's no stranger to the Cats they played in same Region several yrs. back and should be a good game a game the Cats can win. Other than that the Cats can beat any other teams in that Region.

825639344[/snapback]

Go To English Class instead of writing on the computer!!!!

825639344[/snapback]

For LA to be the laughing stock of the region they would have to take that title away from you. Let's see Scott county records in 2001 0-10 overall 0-7 region, 2002 1-9 1-6, 2003 5-5 2-5, 2004 3-7 1-6. B) I don't think I would be calling anyone a laughing stock with your record of 9-31 over the last four years. :D Winning every other game would definitely be a huge improvement for you guys. You better hope LA doesn't compare with Kingston, when was the last time you beat them, or can anyone remember. :P

I agree with you there! LA CAN compete wit AE and all the other schools............Fulton will be tough tho it will be very tough to compete with them in this region! but i would like to see LA do it :P

825636994[/snapback]

Don't get caught up in th emedia and internet hype. Remember AE beat Fulton by 2 touchdowns in the regular season the last two years. Fulton beat AE on the last play of the game both years. Fulton program has won the one that counted. That's it. I doubt they would beat AE in the best of 3-5-or 7. But football its all about the playoffs. AE has its entire line returning. They also go ttransfer (Fulton) Jared Troutman back home. He had to go to Fulton due to family situation. Also remember Fulton lost their QB for the year due to some personal reasons I will not disclose on this site. Kingston will be a team to reckon with in this region and AC always well coached. LA from what I know has a good program so they are used to winning. If they are able to do well early they will contend. The speed in this region will be a lot different. And also the pace of the games when you play Fulton and AE an probably catholic.

It would be safe to say that Livingston won't be the laughing stock of the Region and if you think that your in for a big surprise. I don't think that they will kick butt and take names either.  But you better believe the lower teams in that Region will get spanked by the Cats. Fulton- AE - will definetly be a horse of a different color.The Cats will have to be at their best and then some to win over those two. Knox Catholic the jury's still out on them. But we can guage what kind of team they are while they open with Smith Co. Kingston's no stranger to the Cats they played in same Region several yrs. back and should be a good game a game the Cats can win. Other than that the Cats can beat any other teams in that Region.

825639356[/snapback]

Good post old man!

m_gregory is right theres noway that livingston is just gonna come into this region and start on top, or not even compete. for who ever it was that said when was the last time scott beat kingston or came close last year it was 6-7 and the year before that we dominated the game and beat them 40-20! Gonna be a very exciting region this year! Cant wait to play LA!