Science Hill @ CAK

Figo10

Science Hill will be facing one of its toughest challenges yet, in Knoxville on thursday. I think CAK has a very good team and it should be interesting to see how things will come out against Science Hill. Well, I still think that the Toppers is gonna win it. It should be a tough one though. Anyways, who do U think is gonna win?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have not played each other in quite a long time, so I am not sure what they will bring to the table. I know they play rather physically, and have good skills. They are 3-0, so they will have their confidence. CAK though will come off a week of training in Florida, so they will be ready. I'm calling a tight one, with CAK up by 1. (That is a biased opinion, though)

I say that this game will be a close one with two teams that are both strong. I hear that Science Hill has a new forward that is really good and I have to believe it because my room mate told me about him and he played for Science Hill. I believe that whoever the home team is will win it so my pick goes to CAK and the score will be 2-1.

I say that this game will be a close one with two teams that are both strong. I hear that Science Hill has a new forward that is really good and I have to believe it because my room mate told me about him and he played for Science Hill. I believe that whoever the home team is will win it so my pick goes to CAK and the score will be 2-1.

825636603[/snapback]

Science Hill entire front line is very good this year, so which of their new fowards are U talkin about?