Science Hill @ CAK

Figo10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well express, I'm gonna say that I'm not too sorry.  I just think it's funny that you think it's that important to keep these threads on topic that you come in here and tell us how to post...hmmm

825638793[/snapback]

That's fine. The reason that I would like to get back on topic, is that when they get way off topic, people stop commenting on the topic. Go ahead and post away. Don't get your shorts in a wad.

We happen to be playing Science Hill this week, and I do find it important to find some things out about it.

Good grief.

Yeah, I have no idea. I have heard that they are not as good as they usually are, but I am sure that they are still very talented. I was surprised that they were ranked 8th in AAA.

825638395[/snapback]

Ok , off the subject and then back on. Farragut didn't play any great teams except CBHS and the two games they lost due to inhjuries , Red Cards and sickness there were 5 starters in one game and 3 starters in the other, no excuses it is just hard to win with your subs. And Farragut deservesan 8th ranking with a 3-3-2 record, however the big dogs are there and will reflect in the future with everyone back. So don't doubt the Admirals.........Now Cak as I have been told Science Hill plays a very physical game and try to run over you, their skill is not what CAK has so pass around them for the score

i don't know a whole lot about science hill but it should be a very good game. we don't have any outstanding forwards to look out for so we'll see what happens. good luck to both teams. oh does science hill have any forwards to look out for??

825637507[/snapback]

Interesting post.

Well express, I'm gonna say that I'm not too sorry.  I just think it's funny that you think it's that important to keep these threads on topic that you come in here and tell us how to post...hmmm

825638793[/snapback]

He is a moderator, so keeping the threads on topic is his job.