Season Top Scorers

Figo10

i have been on the losing end of a few blowout games, and i hate it when teams just try to posses the ball. it makes you feel like crap because they are just toying with you which is kind of humiliating and it gets me real mad which is never good because i have a pretty short fuse. i would much rather the team keep on playing their game until the final whistle, regardless the score.

825639822[/snapback]

Amen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im talking about not being a little girl and stacking your stats in a 26-0 win. Anyone can do that. Be a man and prove that you aren't like the rest. That's what seperates good teams and average teams. The discipline and respect they have for other opponents. Just my two cents..

I'd rather score one important goal all year than score 10 vs. a terrible team. If you're good, people will know, and you don't have to run up the score.

825640289[/snapback]

All I said was good Job Hilltoppers for the 8-0 win, and it meant nothing more. Adding goals up wasn't all we were trying to do. but remember, we were playing to win. secondly, I wouldn't run up the score by any means, cause it proves nothing. If I wasn't right with the score, am pretty sure the News paper and the school site got it right 8-0.

I'd rather score one important goal all year than score 10 vs. a terrible team. If you're good, people will know, and you don't have to run up the score.

825640289[/snapback]

There have never been truer words.

My team has beat a team 9-0 this year, and if you do it classy, there is nothing wrong with it because it almost hurts the other team worse if you just play with them and pass it around or do the "gotta pass 20 times and then score off of a bike" type thing. but there is no reason to get on here and be like "good job in the 8-0 win" when it was over a crappy team. it serves nio point. beat a good team, and then get on here and say it.

There have never been truer words.

My team has beat a team 9-0 this year, and if you do it classy, there is nothing wrong with it because it almost hurts the other team worse if you just play with them and pass it around or do the "gotta pass 20 times and then score off of a bike" type thing. but there is no reason to get on here and be like "good job in the 8-0 win" when it was over a crappy team. it serves nio point. beat a good team, and then get on here and say it.

825640357[/snapback]

What about it U don't understand? I was giving my prediction for the game against CAK, theres nothing wrong with saying U won a game, if U are not been cocky about it. maybe U think I was been cocky over a less experience team, but its simple, I wasn't and am not trying to.