Wautauga Conference - Week of April 4th

GLee

What's your thoughts on this coming weeks Watauga Conference 1AA games? It should make some teams stand out in the conference. Let's have it.... Happy Valley, Volunteer, Elizabethton, Central, Unicoi, North, Hampton........ probably missed someone??

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of conference games this week, weather allowing. Should show the way for  a couple of teams??

825636979[/snapback]

I think its huge for us at Volunteer. If we have ANY chance of being anything other than a spoiler, I think we need to figure out a way to go 3-1 in the conference this week. Huge task, I know, but anything less than that and it will be extremely hard to finish any higher than 4th. 2-2 might keep us alive, 1-3 forget it, 0-4 no chance.

But, I could be wrong, that's why they play the games on the field and NOT on an internet message board.

Good luck Falcons. Stay focused, stay loose, keep pitching well, playing good defense, and score a run EVERY chance you get. We are behind you all the way.

don't get to excited lol rain  thursday, friday,saturday

825638071[/snapback]

I wouldn't trust the weather man. How many times have they been right? Does look like rain Thurs., easing off Fri. with a good day Sat. Good luck!

small print: everything subject to change

Edited by GLee

Looks like North just keeps on rolling beating Central yesterday. Happy Valley won what looked like a pretty tough game by the score over Johnson County. North and HV play Friday and that game could go a long way in determining the conference race. Unicoi won big over Volunteer and Elizabethton won big over Hampton. Volunteer and Elizabethton play and doubleheader on Thursday which will tells us more about Betsy they could be for real. Don't count out Unicoi yet.

Looks like North just keeps on rolling beating Central yesterday.  Happy Valley won what looked like a pretty tough game by the score over Johnson County.  North and HV play Friday and that game could go a long way in determining the conference race.  Unicoi won big over Volunteer and Elizabethton won big over Hampton.  Volunteer and Elizabethton play and doubleheader on Thursday which will tells us more about Betsy they could be for real.  Don't count out Unicoi yet.

825639394[/snapback]

Elizabethton took two from Volunteer and will visit Unicoi Sat. You are exactly right, you can never count Unicoi out of anything, especially tourny time, which I'm sure Baxter is gearing them towards that time of the season.