USJ downs Goodpasture 10-2!

necvol

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job Bruins ! thumb I talked with a team dad this week and he says everyone on the team is doing a great job batters 1-9. Says they have hitting depth on the bench. The senior leadership is there and apparently has carried over from football. Coach Dyer must be very happy today with the dominating win against Goodpasture. What was the atmosphere at the game like?

Good Job Bruins !  thumb  I talked with a team dad this week and he says everyone on the team is doing a great job batters 1-9.  Says  they have hitting depth on the bench.  The senior leadership is there and apparently has carried over from football.  Coach Dyer must be very happy today with the dominating win against Goodpasture.  What was the atmosphere at the game like?

825637226[/snapback]

:P Lots of smiles and cheering from the Bruin fans. Lots of crying about the umps and long faces from the GP side. To be honest, I don't think USJ played their best today.

Edited by necvol