New TSSAA Rules

vandycomms2006

coacht, just so you'll know, jmitch9489 is NOT on the the south doyle baseball team, so dont really listen too much to what he has to say about some things.

825639052[/snapback]

Thanks. My bad. If you know where he is from then email me please, at coacht@coacht.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real original e-mail address there CoachT...lol

...serious infractions for offenses, yes...I'm not sure about the bean ball rule though, because I am a pitcher...and it should be my job to throw strikes, so if I miss and it comes at you then why should you have to get out of the way...

Man, ###### that. The only reason cussing is bad is cuz we made it that way, God didn't pick those words out to be bad. And if I'm out there and I get hit by a pitch, you better believe I'm going to let that sugar fly.

825638403[/snapback]

Let me get this right, God doesn't object to these words and to prove your point you are willing to get tossed from a game AND sit out the next one? :o

Of course everyone knows about the new "strict" rules in the Majors about Steroids and Supplements.....What are the rules in TSSAA about drugs of that such? or are there any at all?

825639269[/snapback]

Are you kidding. Professional PAID athletes shouldn't be taking steriods to enhance their performance and you can't figure out if there is a rule about amature athletes (High Schoolers) taking drugs? :o