M'Boro Stars 17'u

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is that YOMCA may not have a strong 17:u team. Not sure, just a rumor. Rumor is that Memphis Pump 'n Run is the team to beat in the State, with Thaddeus Young, Pierre Niles, Brandon Powell, etc...

Should be a great year for TN AAU Hoops...

825638196[/snapback]

did u get willie and wayne?

Murfreesboro Stars will be at Boo Williams in Va this weekend

Both the Ballerz and Pump 'n Run will be at the Pump 'n Run Classic this weekend

Memphis Pump 'n Run will be at Real Deal on the Hill at U. of Arkansas April 15-17

Midstate Ballerz Elite will also be at the Real Deal on the Hill (www.realdealonthehill.com)

The following weekend, the Ballerz and Pump 'n Run will be at Houston Kingwood, while the Stars will be at Nexl Level in Dallas...

Not sure of Memphis Y's schedule. I think they'll be at Boo Williams and Houston Kingwood, but not sure...

I'm working on getting Pump 'n Run, the Stars, the Ballerz, and Ark Angels (the other best team in Tn this year, with a few kids from Ark) to the same tourney... That would be a GREAT event...

On your recruiting page it has willie wayne pierre, Jay and others all on YOMCA....if you got willie and wayne on your team thats just not fair.

If there is a tourney that all of these teams are in and its relatively close I'd be there in heartbeat along with hordes of college scouts and coaches hah

Bud Walton is a great facility to play in (maybe just because Im a hog fan) and an easy town to get around to...bet that will be a good tourney, esp with the teams in there.

Edited by Harris' hooligans