Notre Dame at Tullahoma

Mueller

Wow guys I feel like I just read a freaking novel... haha. Umm, I have not seen ND play yet and I am very intrigued with seeing that. As for Tullahoma, yes, very good individual and team talent. You can tell chemistry is there throughout. If the game gets rained out is there any chance of rescheduling it? Because it sure does seem like to me that whatever the outcome is, there will be a LOT said on this!! Good luck to both teams and let's keep up the encouraging statements. I am very excited to be an innocent bystander at this game!!! :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we will play tomorrow as long as the rain stops by the morning/noonish. The only reason that we don't want to tear our field up for this game is because we are hosting a tourney next week. Time will tell. I will try to have a post on hear around noon to let everyone know if the game is still on.

Would have been a good game....for the second time. Tullahoma has now cancelled on ND not once, but twice now. As one of the posters said above, all of Notre Dame's players play for division one clubs who are all top three in the state. Notre Dame is up for a game on any field, rain or shine, snow or sleet (Notre Dame isn't worried about losing its undefeated season). Notre Dame is certainly looking forward to a rescheduled game, if Tullahoma is up for it. ND doesn't appreciate the criticisim from a team that isn't half as skilled as they are.