What Team Would You Love To Beat?

emitreccossti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna beat farragut. too bad they refused to play us.

825638783[/snapback]

Magilla Gorilla, Farragut dodges noone. We have had a rough start this year due to circumstances beyond our control AND WE did scheduled a hard schedule to get us ready to get back to states. On the other hand we could have scheduled teams like yours and been 7-0 now. You have yet to even win at the district level , so don't say we dodged you, this is the second time you said that crap and it isn't true. and pisses us off..WE have no hard feelings for SD, but your smack talk makes it hard. .... :lol: When the time comes , if you want to play ,win your district games and we will play then when it really means something

I play for Oneida, and personally I would like to beat Kingston and LC this year. I am a junior now, and the past two years we have tied both of these teams in the regular season, and lost to Kingston 2-0 (both years) in the second round of districts..Hopefully this will be the year to take them down.

Lion, first scrimmages don't mean anything and now regular season games don't either? After losing to not one, but two in-state teams (something you had prided yourself in not doing prior) you still come on here and act like you're the best, talking down to another team. I'd like to see Farragut/You prove it on the field. Keep making excuses and that's all you'll be able to do when you're knocked out come playoff time. You have a lot of teams ahead of you to this point and talk is cheap.

Magilla Gorilla, Farragut dodges noone. We have had a rough start  this year due to circumstances beyond our control AND WE  did scheduled a hard schedule to get us ready to get back to states. On the other hand we could have scheduled teams like yours and been 7-0 now. You have yet to even win at the district level , so don't say we dodged you, this is the second time you said that crap and it isn't true.  and pisses us off..WE have no hard feelings for SD, but your smack talk makes it hard. .... :lol: When the time comes , if you want to play ,win your district games and we will play then when it really means something

825638952[/snapback]

hay im not tryin to talk crap. i posted because i want to beat farragut. and actually it is true. we are in the same district. therefore we would have to play you under normal circumstances. so apparently somebody made an effort not to play us. i understand how you would not want to play us from our performance last year an i understand that you only want to play good teams to get ready for state, but i still dont understand how you can not play us without it being an automatic loss or something.

hay im not tryin to talk crap. i posted because i want to beat farragut. and actually it is true. we are in the same district. therefore we would have to play you under normal circumstances. so apparently somebody made an effort not to play us. i understand how you would not want to play us from our performance last year an i understand that you only want to play good teams to get ready for state, but i still dont understand how you can not play us without it being an automatic loss or something.

825639000[/snapback]

lol don't worry lion plays jv lol and plays for one of the worst teams in knoxville the ultra lions ha.. so he isn't anyone lol

First we didn't start the trash, 2nd Do you know what even happened to Farragut this weekend? Al of you talk about us as though we don't exist in your way, but we are the reigning State Champions and until wee lose at state we still are, so/and I am not<AM NOT making excuses , We still have yet to fields all our sarters, so beat us on the boards as you will, I will still be on here after districts will you? And to those that think we at Farragut are cocky forgive us we didn't sart this knocking other teams, read the past post. But, I know this SD laugh now , and we will see you on the field during districts

Magilla Gorilla, Farragut dodges noone. We have had a rough start  this year due to circumstances beyond our control AND WE  did scheduled a hard schedule to get us ready to get back to states. On the other hand we could have scheduled teams like yours and been 7-0 now. You have yet to even win at the district level , so don't say we dodged you, this is the second time you said that crap and it isn't true.  and pisses us off..WE have no hard feelings for SD, but your smack talk makes it hard. .... :D When the time comes , if you want to play ,win your district games and we will play then when it really means something

825638952[/snapback]

and would those circumstances include losing doyle :P