Lavergne 5- White house 3

wol2

ok.. cole threw 137 pitches and was clocked at 91 the highest.. that was in the fourth... in the 6th and 7th he was throwin 82 83....as far as scouts bein there... i know there were a few colleges there... such as libscom,cumberland,and trevecca..... as for the indians, no there was no indians scout there.. i don't know where that came from but he was not there........ now as far as him winnin 6 this year.. yea i would say he will... all he has to do is throw strikes and let his defense take care of him, i don't care what you say about LaVergne, but they have one of the best defenses around district 9-aaa

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that kid was throwing 91-92... whats up with these Rutherford county people thinking everyone is throwing in the 90's.. this guy def. wasn't and its a lil hard to believe about Sonny Grey or w/e his name is... WH didnt hit the ball but it wasn't because the guy was that great of a pitcher... we just didn't hit... How did Lavergne score all their runs?.. WH gave them the game

825641130[/snapback]

how fast do u throw BigMonstanwh? since u think no1 in high school can throw in the hig 80's low 90's

Now we know your shootin bull. the only two people sittin beside that scout was a mom and a grandfather from the white house side and if that scout was from the indians lookin at that guy then the braves are gonna be there next week lookin at our book keeper. be serious i doubt that boy will win 6 games this year especially in this district.

825641551[/snapback]

i was talking about the smyrna game sonney pitched vs. goodpasture