best players in the east

johnsmith22

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why... because I can beat Chastain, beat him last year....I can't beat Bo and I can't beat Rhyne...Chastain is a solid player but def not on the level of Rhyne and Bo. Chastain and Henry are pretty even but I'd def put them one level...or two, below Bo and Rhyne.

John Smith...Brett Jordan can make state depending on who plays singles and who plays doubles from Siegel.

Bo Seal, Claire Bartlett, Will Reynolds, Eric Chastain, Tanz Kane, Rhyne Williams, Lauren Farlett, Brandi Cordell & Grace Robinette, and possibly David Henry & Tarah Garner.

i find it funny how you only listed kids that were sophmores and younger. what about matt stanley, charlie ramsay, john codi. the list goes on. and for the sake of discussion, tanz, grace, chastain, and henry should not be counted amoung the elite of the east. not a chance.

• 4 weeks later...

the Brumit brothers, Chris (Freshman) and Curtis (Junior), from Elizabethton are one of the best if not the best players in East Tennessee. Chris has only lost a few matches all year and a couple of those came against his brother in the finals. So Chris might not be the best now, but when he gets to be a senior, he'll be tough to beat