THE NEW REGION 6A

NOW THAT MOST OF THE PRIVATES ARE GONE AND THERE ARE NEW REGIONS, HOW DOES THE NEW REGION 6A STACK UP? EVERYBODY LOST SOMETHING AND EVERYBODY IS BRINGING SOMETHING BACK. MOST TEAMS SPRING PRACTICES DON'T START FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR SO. BUT JUST A GUESS OF HOW OUR NEW REGION IS GOING TO STACK UP SINCE WE LOST CASCADE, FORREST, AND EAGLEVILLE. AND ADDED ZION AND WELCOMING PERRY CO BACK TO THE REGION. HERE IS MY PREDICTIONS:

1. MOUNT PLEASANT

2. WAYNE CO.

3. MOORE CO.

4. COLLINWOOD

5. HUNTLAND

6. PERRY CO.

7. CA

8. CORNERSVILLE

9. ZION

SORRY TO ZION, BUT YOU GUYS CAN'T STACK UP AGAINST THE REST OF THE REGION.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess, possibly Mount Pleasant wins. Moore County could go 7-3, possibly 8-2, no worse than 5-5. Whats Wayneseboro bringing back. I hear Huntland may be strong again. And how about those Trojans, any word from Collinhood??? :) Still just to early to tell. What about Perry County, yall got your wish, you get to play Wayne County!

MOORE CO. IS GOING TO BOUNCE BACK AFTER LAST YEAR, YALL'S QB SHOULD BE AWSOME, HE HAS A BUNCH OF POTENTIAL. I REMEMBER THAT FROM WHEN WE PLAYED THEM. WAYNE CO. IS GOING TO BE GOOD, BUT IT'S GOING TO BE HARD TO REPLACE NUTT AND RUDDLE. I TALK TO SOME OF THE GUYS FROM COLLINHOOD AT WEIGHT COMPETITION IN CHAPEL HILL AND THEY LOOK BIGGER THAN LAST YEAR WHEN WE PLAYED THEM, BUT THAT DON'T REALLY MEAN ANYTHING OTHER THAN THEY ARE HITTING THE WEIGHT ROOM REALLY HARD. PERRY CO. SHOULD BE GOOD AFTER PUTTING UP WITH USJ AND JCS FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS, WE SCRIMMAGED THEM LAST YEAR IN FALL PRACTICE LEADING UP TO THE MAURY CO. JAMBOREE AND THEY WERE DESCENT, AND THEY HAD A PRETTY DESCENT B-TEAM LAST YEAR. THIS YEAR (LIKE EVERY YEAR) IT'S GOING TO BE A DOG FIGHT FOR THE REGION CROWN AND PLAYOFF SPOTS. GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!! thumb

My guess, possibly Mount Pleasant wins. Moore County could go 7-3, possibly 8-2, no worse than 5-5. Whats Wayneseboro bringing back. I hear Huntland may be strong again. And how about those Trojans, any word from Collinhood??? :)  Still just to early to tell. What about Perry County, yall got your wish, you get to play Wayne County!

825640006[/snapback]

Collinhood :) ....funny.

Thet Trojans will have all but four starters back from last years team. With the addition of a couple of players who sat last year out. There are going to be some major changes that are going to make our offense alot more effective. I expect Collinwood to be back up somewhere around the top. Its hard to tell at this point. I dont expect Wayne Co. to be in the top four. They lost all but one skill player (C.J.). Who knows about M.P. They went from 0-10 to 7-3 (play-offs). They could just as easilly slide back down the pole. I figure C.A. will finish much higher than last year. The POWDER BLUE BRIGADE should be in the hunt for the top. I heard Huntland lost alot of linemen so who knows about them.

Heres my early list. (subject to change) :)

1 Collinwood

2 Moore County

3 Mt. Pheasant

4 Columbia Academy

5 Huntland

6 Perry County

7 Wayne County

8 Cornersville

9 Zion Christian

They have all but 4 starters back from a team that had the deer in the headlight look after Mt. Pleasant beat them 56-0. The same team that threw in the towel after that game and lost their last 6 and you're picking them to win the region. Are you sure thats a good idea?

Of course I do. thumb

I dont know where you were but the Trojans never threw in the towel. After the MP game Collinwood had tougher competition than before, and no one got an easy win over them. We could have went 6-4 just as easily as we went 3-7. That 3-7 record isnt like 0-10 record MP had a couple of years ago. They got smoked by almost everyone and came back the next season to go 7-3. At least the Trojans were competitive this past season. We had alot of sophomores and a few freshmen starting, so I believe this experience will pay off. <_<

Well ,we know now that the greenman is from Mars, after those predictions. MP was 8-3 after the 0-10 season then 12-1 in 2004. The no win season may have been the best thing to happen to them. The Tigers win the region again this year ,everyone else plays for second. Zion should be put out for lack of competition,they won't score on a region 6 team unless someone feels sorry for them. My darkhorse pick, Cornersville to do well.

Edited by snowman

They have all but 4 starters back from a team that had the deer in the headlight look after Mt. Pleasant beat them 56-0. The same team that threw in the towel after that game and lost their last  6 and you're picking them to win the region. Are you sure thats a good idea?

825641418[/snapback]

TO ALL COLLINHOOD FANS... SORRY YOU WERE JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD. ;)