Who's #1 in the 10AA

cinderella99

I don't know that you can say we are peaking early. Creek Wood has played a lot of games already this season 15 or 16 so far. We struggled early and now things are starting to fall into place. Coach Jackson needed to watch her team a few games in the beginning and has changed her line up to give us the best chance to score. It is starting to pay off. I am not saying that we will not struggle again because chances are that we will, but to say we are peaking early is a stretch.

GOOD JOB THIS WEEK CW! KEEP IT UP

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Cheatham Reign listen to yourself.who are you to decide who sounds pompous?sounds to some of us you are the one full of yourself to think you need to censor someone else's opinion.turn your goofy meter on yourself and let the CW fans alone.Peaking too early when there is only about 2 1/2 weeks of regular season left?don't worry about the Red Hawks.they have 2 tournaments left where they usually get a dose of reality.

Edited by BASERUNR

It sounds "Let Cheatham Reign" as if you should've stuck to the mouse. All you do is get on here and call me a pompous. I am also very active on the baseball board but they are able to recieve and give opinions without everyone calling them names. you are now 0-4 on informative posts. Last night the only thing i did was post a score and i am just waiting for someone to get on here and say something about that too. CW isn't "peaking" they are playing like they know how. Peaking is a word that is used as an excuse for a lucky team whose luck ran out at the end of the year or for a lucky team whose luck showed up just in time to win a few games at the end of the year. Great teams who play to their potential year around do great things. "Let Cheatham Reign" you can keep posting things about me but this is my last response to you because you can't give me anything worth responding to. Grow up and quit calling me names.

Shut-up and Play,

You're last response reminds me of a country song with the lyrics:

"Don't laugh at me

Don't call me names"

-----Quit crying and get over it.-----

And we need to regroup at Harpeth. We are at 4-4 in the district. But I feel as if we will peak Monday when we beat Sycamore!!!

Shut up and play, you guys beating Stewart Co last night helps us out, so thanks!

Does anyone know the district standings as of now?

First boo-yah, I just get tired of people on here who are ignorant and can't post anything that has to do with the topic. Pompous this and pompous that talking like they knew me and who i was assuming i was somebody i wasn't. It is all rather comical. I wasn't crying about them calling me pompous i was saying that don't get on here and call me names when you are on here preaching about arrogance and everything else. Now Boo-Yah get your record up and then come talk to me. Don't talk trash when your record doesn't support it. We could forfeit the game with you guys and still be ahead of you in the district standings. I like the way you used the word peak. It just goes to show.

One more thing to LCR: you can't hear the tone of my voice nor do you know me don't judge the WAY I STATE MY OPINION because you don't know how i mean it at all. Sometimes, it is hard to tell how someone is really meaning the post. Just because i am a proud supporter of CW doesn't mean i'm putting down other teams so you just look stupid posting after assuming that is what i have done when that isn't the case at all.

Edited by shut up and play

All we hear out of you is CW this CW that and the way you make it sound is that yall beat all these teams with no problem. If i aint mistaking, you had to put out a HUGE fight to beat harpeth and sycamore. Yeah you won in the end, but not because of how you played but because of the opponents errors that shouldnt have been made. so you keep talking about creekwood because we'll find out who's the better team when it comes down to it. and yes yall have a good team and good players but so does the other teams that yall have beaten. maybe they were having a bad game. who knows? we'll find out

I just wanted to point out that one person on this message board does not represent a whole team. Boo-yah is making Harpeth...my school...look like a bunch of sorry losers. No, we do not all feel the way Boo-yah does. Harpeth is not playing well.. I'll be the first to admit it. Oh man..I love playing you guys from Creekwood. It is such a rush to run out on the field knowing that one hit can end the game before that infamous 11th inning. Win or Lose..I can't wait!! It is always a lot of fun.. I hope Harpeth pulls out of its slump soon. To the rest..GOOD LUCK!!!

WOW... Shut up and Play and Baserunr, you really know how to hurt a guys feelings------Oh, how not to be so thin skinned?

Shut up and Play I hate that you are done with me. I have received great pleasure in 4 posts getting on your very last nerve as you have done with Cheatham, Harpeth and Sycamore members in your 100+ posts.

I nominate you for the Coach T superlative award entitled " The Member that is least likely to ever GET IT". Can I get a second on that?

I noticed on another topic that you are a Little League Coach. Based on the content of some of your previous posts that I have read I offer the following advise in handling the youth of Dickson County (assuming that is where you Coach): ATHLETES FIRST - WINNING SECOND

Oh Baserunnr, I appreciate the advise on the Pompous Meter but I have a patent on it and as I am sure you know that would be a conflict of interest.

GO CHEATHAM COUNTY!!!!