District 7A

kaeXo

Actually I am not in school right now. I am working in a pharmacy trying to get everything I can paid off. I am not sure I would want to go through surgery for one year either. I am hoping to get my car loan paid off, with that being said if I can get it paid off in the next 8 or 9 months then I dont know what my future holds. I have been throwing and running so I may try to correct my mistake I made a few years ago. Not sure, but thinkin awful hard about it. how did you like playing at Roane?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, Haven't been on here in a long time. Somebody figured out my password and said somethings about Macon County that wasn't very nice. Hate to hear you are not pitching anymore 5 you were one heck of a pitcher when you played. I would say that too many 150 pitch games hurt the old hose and that is a shame. Peters how are things on the mountain. Muffin are you going to be there Friday when we come down to play the Dawgs? Take it easy on us. We are struggling quite a bit right now 2-4 just got back from a Tourney in Louisville got beat by 2 teams ranked in the state. Swanson see you on Friday. Good luck to all in 7A. By the way to add my 2 cents which isn't much. Listen to Loop on the topic of players getting signed he knows his stuff. Russell is a good kid and player at least he was in Little League, but not Tech material for sure. We had several at RBS when I was there that had more talent and better numbers and Tech only wanted them to come to their Fall League. They didn't want them to play there. The difference between playing at RBS or HS and Tech is like a 2-year old playing on a high school team. Big difference.

Muffin, ive heard several people tell me the story on you...you always lash out at Hermitage Springs on every sport...just because you dont like the school, and because of basketball. I am a student from there and i know how they play...atleast they try..and not all of our players are pricks that judge everybody else teams. It wouldn't be weird from someone from Tech to look at William. He IS a good player. And if they want to look at him, then i guess they can and will...no matter what you think...because i dont really guess they would care whether or not you liked the team. I am not trying to argue with you but i know how your past is with Hs., but thats no reason to lash out on a player that could of very well have been looked at by a person at Tech.

Go Lady Cats!

Muffin, ive heard several people tell me the story on you...you always lash out at Hermitage Springs on every sport...just because you dont like the school, and because of basketball. I am a student from there and i know how they play...atleast they try..and not all of our players are pricks that judge everybody else teams. It wouldn't be weird from someone from Tech to look at William. He IS a good player. And if they want to look at him, then i guess they can and will...no matter what you think...because i dont really guess they would care whether or not you liked the team. I am not trying to argue with you but i know how your past is with Hs., but thats no reason to lash out on a player that could of  very well have been looked at by a person at Tech.

Go Lady Cats!

825642941[/snapback]

You got to be able to throw the ball to 2nd WITHOUT a HUMP in it to be looked at by anyone!!! And no I don't lash out at every HS sport or hate the school. Just myself and everyone else that knows a little about baseball telling the honest truth. He may be a good player for HS springs but Tech usually goes after the top picks from AAA and so on down the line.

This is usually how things get going, either a parent or teammate says "well my son could play for this or that college" without watching any college games or knowing what a Tech calibure(sp?) player actually looks like or "he is the best player on our team, he's great" when you go 0 for 20 for the year... I played in arguably one of the toughest districts in AAA baseball in the state and out of all those players, maybe 10-15 were looked at by your larger and more successfull universities. Our SS went to middle, catcher to Birmg. Southern the next year and out of all the others on that state champ AAA squad of seniors, all were only wanted by a couple top JUCCOS in the state. Yes, a few went on the play at MTSU, UT, and one got drafted but they all improved dramatically after h.s.

All theses posters on this thread know college talent(except you catch, and kaeXo) but its not your fault. I know you root for this guy and like the way he plays his tail off for your team but you have to realize the step up from A all the way to D1 college baseball. My Jucco catcher would take your head off from his knees if you didn't get out of the way of his throw downs. Just get out of HS more catch, and watch some colleges guys play, check out a couple Tech games and you should begin to realize what we are trying to say... :lol:

Muffin, ive heard several people tell me the story on you...you always lash out at Hermitage Springs on every sport...just because you dont like the school, and because of basketball. I am a student from there and i know how they play...atleast they try..and not all of our players are pricks that judge everybody else teams. It wouldn't be weird from someone from Tech to look at William. He IS a good player. And if they want to look at him, then i guess they can and will...no matter what you think...because i dont really guess they would care whether or not you liked the team. I am not trying to argue with you but i know how your past is with Hs., but thats no reason to lash out on a player that could of  very well have been looked at by a person at Tech.

Go Lady Cats!

825642941[/snapback]

Never lashed out at anyone,just spoke the truth,if you don,t beleive me read the rest of the posts and they will tell you the same thing catch 20.

Actually I am not in school right now. I am working in a pharmacy trying to get everything I can paid off. I am not sure I would want to go through surgery for one year either. I am hoping to get my car loan paid off, with that being said if I can get it paid off in the next 8 or 9 months then I dont know what my future holds. I have been throwing and running so I may try to correct my mistake I made  a few years ago.  Not sure, but thinkin awful hard about it.  how did you like playing at Roane?

825642893[/snapback]

I started off throwing the best I ever have during the fall my first year there but messed the arm up a few weeks into spring practice. I played through it for about half the season and finally went to the doctor about it. I wasn't gonna play anymore, but Coach Works wanted me to give it another try this fall. Messed the arm up again about 2 weeks into fall and decided to give it up. It was alright down there, but he doesn't give the pitchers a chance to hit which wouldn't be that bad if any of the fielders could hit. Coach Works is a character. I wish everyone would go to a game just to watch him. They're doing better this year than they have in years past, but the record's only around .500. So are you thinking about trying to play again?

Hey Guys, Haven't been on here in a long time. Somebody figured out my password and said somethings about Macon County that wasn't very nice. Hate to hear you are not pitching anymore 5 you were one heck of a pitcher when you played. I would say that too many 150 pitch games hurt the old hose and that is a shame. Peters how are things on the mountain. Muffin are you going to be there Friday when we come down to play the Dawgs? Take it easy on us. We are struggling quite a bit right now 2-4 just got back from a Tourney in Louisville got beat by 2 teams ranked in the state. Swanson see you on Friday. Good luck to all in 7A. By the way to add my 2 cents which isn't much. Listen to Loop on the topic of players getting signed he knows his stuff. Russell is a good kid and player at least he was in Little League, but not Tech material for sure. We had several at RBS when I was there that had more talent and better numbers and Tech only wanted them to come to their Fall League. They didn't want them to play there. The difference between playing at RBS or HS and Tech is like a 2-year old playing on a high school team. Big difference.

825642934[/snapback]

You're right Coach. Alot, if not all of my arm trouble came from getting over used in High School and Babe Ruth. How are you liking it up in KY? Whatever happened to McCoy?

825642934[/snapback]

Hey coach...can't wait to see ya fri either...wish we could have went up there and played yall...

Ky is fine I have a great group of guys to work with, still miss RBS though but I know they are in good hands now. We don't play classes here so it is tough. We move into a district next year with 2 4A football schools so it will be hard to compete. our LL and summer programs are awful up here. Lots of politics in LL not in high school though best players play no matter what.

What are you going to get your degree in?

Ky is fine I have a great group of guys to work with, still miss RBS though but I know they are in good hands now. We don't play classes here so it is tough. We move into a district next year with 2 4A football schools so it will be hard to compete. our LL and summer programs are awful up here. Lots of politics in LL not in high school though best players play no matter what.

825643542[/snapback]

Coach I need you call me when you can.

825643542[/snapback]

I'm going for Health and PE right now. Everyone's telling me it will be hard to get a job as a PE teacher, but I'm gonna go for it anyway. I heard today that Clarkrange was done for the season. Anyone else heard anything about that?