Dobyns-Bennett Indians

DBTE

Haven't heard much about good ol' DB. I know they're losing some tremendous talent, but it seems that every year they just reload. They should have a great line, I think with three returning starters. How are the recievers, tight ends, and backs looking?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, spring practice starts on May 2nd with a scrimmage against Morristown West on May 6th at home and another scrimmage against Knox Halls on May 13th. It will be interesting to see how spring practice goes as a lot of the upcoming seniors and juniors are playing baseball, soccer and are mainstays on the track team. Those boys may not be at spring practice. The offense will be different, probably more running and short passes. Haven't heard much about the defensive formation at this point. This year's senior class will be missed but Coach Clark and company always seem to bulid a good team with the upcoming talent.

The offense will be different, probably more running and short passes.  Haven't heard much about the defensive formation at this point. 

825645867[/snapback]

I was wondering if DB would dump the spread after Duran and Lamon moved on. I didn`t know Morten was gone as well, DB lost more than I thought they did. Judging by how good DB's JV and freshman teams have been, I`m sure DB will just reload again. At least this time DB is younger than usual.