Blaze QB to RHS!

Blazer14

I am simply an outsider looking in... but hasn't it crossed you guys' minds... that if an athlete grows up in Murfreesboro, he probably wants to play at Riverdale.  Think about it... you are an athlete in Murfreesboro, TN.  You are given these choices as long as you can find a ride to and from school:

Blackman - last year (3-4)

Oakland -  last year (2-5)

Eagleville - last year (2-7)

Siegel - last year (1-6)

or

Riverdale (15-0)

PLEASE know this is not a slam or slander attempt at other Murfreesboro schools.  I am proud each time these student/athletes step on the field and represent my home

825642425[/snapback]

Please read the above post.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well its not every day a player like todd howard just moves to the boro and play at riverdale, i mean, why is it the best atheletes always end up at the already established powerhouses?(not just riverdale, but abi ramsey somehow ended up in shelbyville?)  ha, i guess its just all a coincidence!

but wait, howard ended up back at cookeville? B) 

its so funny to see you people act like your team is innocent.

in fact, i do "know" about rankins offer to the freshman who were to be at blackman when it opened.  but your right, never been proven, but before you say that, is it not possible for people to associated with TSSAA to be just as corrupt to let these things slide?(such as taped phone calls) I think it is. 

anyway, you guys can keep enjoying your success because i'm not tied to any high school team anymore and could care less.  But i always like to reveal what i know, and it makes for good argument and conversation material.(not to mention how funny it is to see you guys act like your coach has a halo over his head in the coaching world.)

825644327[/snapback]

You are right - it is not every day that a player like that moves into Riverdale's zone - but some people on here act like it is.

As for acting like my team is innocent - did you forget this is America? You ARE innocent until PROVEN guilty. What you "know" means nothing. What you prove does. I bet you "know" OJ did it, right?

All I know about the coach is that he is very successful at what he does. That's all you really know as well.

You are right - it is not every day that a player like that moves into Riverdale's zone - but some people on here act like it is. 

As for acting like my team is innocent - did you forget this is America?  You ARE innocent until PROVEN guilty.  What you "know" means nothing.  What you prove does.  I bet you "know" OJ did it, right?

All I know about the coach is that he is very successful at what he does.  That's all you really know as well.

825644447[/snapback]

That is the mentality to have. Do anything and everything you want just as long as you are successful at what you are doing and you don't get caught doing what you shouldn't be doing.

in fact, i do "know" about rankins offer to the freshman who were to be at blackman when it opened.  but your right, never been proven, but before you say that, is it not possible for people to associated with TSSAA to be just as corrupt to let these things slide?(such as taped phone calls) I think it is. 

825644327[/snapback]

I know about Rankin's offers to, because I was on the team that year and was one of the kids that Rankin gave an offer to. But there's no since trying to argue about it. The TSSAA doesn't have the balls enough to do a thourough investigation. So I pretty much rest my case when it comes to trying to get Riverdale into trouble.

As for acting like my team is innocent - did you forget this is America?  You ARE innocent until PROVEN guilty.  What you "know" means nothing.  What you prove does.  I bet you "know" OJ did it, right?

All I know about the coach is that he is very successful at what he does.  That's all you really know as well.

825644447[/snapback]

haaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!! This is America, and everyday punks get away with alot of crap. good point.

That is the mentality to have. Do anything and everything you want just as long as you are successful at what you are doing and you don't get caught doing what you shouldn't be doing.

825644643[/snapback]

You're right I would rather have your mentality. Accuse people of everything in the book just because they are successful. Don't worry about facts, just make it up. It's not fair, Riverdale always wins so they must be cheating.

Great attitude to have.

Riverdale[/url'>' date='Apr 12 2005 - 10:44 AM']you really should work on that jealousy thing.  Not very becoming. 

Like I've said before - If you can't beat 'em, lie about 'em.

825644741[/snapback]

Well, the team i played for hasn't played them in a long time. and i have no reason to lie about you. I wish Riverdale was just winning every year with the talent produced only in the community. That would be cool. Too bad thats not the case.

Oh, by the way, either your just ingorant of everything, or your the one who needs to work on the lieing.

Edited by footballfanatic

Well, the team i played for hasn't played them in a long time.  and i have no reason to lie about you.  I wish Riverdale was just winning every year with the talent produced only in the community.  That would be cool.  Too bad thats not the case.

Oh, by the way, either your just ingorant of everything, or your the one who needs to work on the lieing.

825644775[/snapback]

What lies? Do you have absolute proof positive that will stand up in a court of law to the contrary of anything I have said? In fact, all I have said is that nothing has been proven - so if I am lying, then you must be saying that something HAS been proven. Just let me in on it and I will agree with you.

I am on record WAAAY back saying that if something is proven, then any body, or any team, should pay the consequences. I just ain't seen the proof. Heck, I even believe that Gallatin got a raw deal. But I can't PROVE it.

Well, the team i played for hasn't played them in a long time.  and i have no reason to lie about you.  I wish Riverdale was just winning every year with the talent produced only in the community.  That would be cool.  Too bad thats not the case.

825644775[/snapback]

How do you define "produced only in the community"? I moved here from Mississippi in 1999 and had never heard of either Riverdale or Oakland. I just happened to have a football playing son going into the ninth grade, and just happened to buy a house in the Riverdale zone. At that time, OAKLAND was the defending state champion.

Is that considered cheating?

I would like for everyone to keep in mind that riverdale didnt just now become a success. we have only lost to oakland 9 times EVER and we werent winning state championships then. so maybe JUST maybe coaching has a lot to do with it. Alos if we are recruiting such GREAT ahtletes why are we not having more D1 signings? we can all name kids on riverdales team that should be going to one school or anther but we can go to any other team in the county and name kids that should be at riverdale too in fact i think next years starting QB had to sit a year because he transfered from riverdale. as far as Locke if they have joint custody is he still elegible? she has to have full custody doesnt she?