Best Streetballers in the state

Joseph Skittles

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this is hilarious...i'm bored and was reading this thread for some reason..and both andy and pedro are my former teammates...i played with andy for like 4 years and pedro last year ..both club teams...and i dont have enough friendship or anything with either to sway a certtain way..so heres whats up ... andy is quick and has pretty good dribbling skills yeah...but he can be marked obviously..I dont quite think he's one of the best in the state but he's definately good...especially considering his size...and for Pedro...he can juggle and do tricks like crazy...i dont think that would qualify him as one of the best streetballers in the state but he definately has skills..we played CSAS at the first of the season and won 2-1...(thanks to a late winning goal by yours truly hahahahaha) but he looked pretty impressive...he does the scissors and cut backs alot and often...and i havent seen many players from west and midd tenn but...those 2 guys are good..but i'm not sure if i'd consider them the best....

• 2 weeks later...
yea his sleek but also weak his just to small dude....what year is he

825645972[/snapback]

Soccer isn't about being able to beat the guy next to you down. Its about skill. If you're not tall in basketball, people usually overlook you and rightfully are b/c of the advantage of being tall. But some short ppl still bring it on the court. Yet, in soccer when size has hardly nething to do with it, has he not an even better chance?

Soccer isn't about being able to beat the guy next to you down.  Its about skill.  If you're not tall in basketball, people usually overlook you and rightfully are b/c of the advantage of being tall. But some short ppl still bring it on the court.  Yet, in soccer when size has hardly nething to do with it, has he not an even better chance?

825660470[/snapback]

You said earlier about how Slack couldn't play proper defense...well, isn't he a forward? Are forwards jobs to play defense? No, their jobs are to score.

Who are the best streetballers you guys have seen. Not just guys who can beat defenders with speed, but ones who can totally humiliate them.

825641234[/snapback]

Pedro Mattos does have some rediculous moves. He is definetely a player to watch out for. Him and Nick Longstreth will get by just about any defender. You have to play smart defense against CSAS.