Strongest Players in east tennessee?

M_Gregory_78

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To bad you guys are all wrong on their lifts. Thats NFL material and there is no high schooler in the state that could squat 650, bench 450, and clean whatever....

825653013[/snapback]

haha...good point. McClendon does have impressive size and has committed to University of Tennessee. But yeah, thoughs stats are highly exaggerated.

HAHAHA all these people who are saying these kids ran 4.45 and 4.5 and 4.6 are soooo wrong. I laugh at all of you for a long time. I just finished after 15 minutes. THE AVERAGE TIME FOR A RB IN THE NFL IS 4.6!!!!!!!!!!SHUT UP!!!!!MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD TRAIN WITH PRO ATHELETES AND SEE HOW FAST THEY REALLY ARE BEFORE YOU SAY THESE NUMBERS. If that Wes Smith kid over at Scott ran a 4.45 you guys would win more then 0 games a year...and would already have commited to UT by now because he would have been offered way long ago if ran that fast. And that one kid that someone said was 230 running a 4.5 then he would be identical to RONNIE BROWN THE BEST RB IN THE COUNTRY.

WOW I wonder considering im on Unapproved Website for a good 3 hours a day I would have seen these guys on there for atleast the NIKE CAMP results but they obviously were not invited because they obviously are not that FAST AT ALL!!

AND QUIT TALKING IN 3RD PERSON M GREGORY AND MAYBE TAKE ALL THAT SUPPOSED STRENGTH TO THE FIELD AND WIN. YOU DONT SEE KIDS FROM TEAMS THAT WIN ON HERE LYING AND TALKING IN 3RD PERSON ABOUT THEM SELFS ON HERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ATLEAST A TEAM THEY CAN BE TALKING ABOUT THAT WINS AND COMPETES.