Monteray v/s Hermitage Springs

Catcher20

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HS Cats are going to have to step up and cut down on errors in the field and be more aggressive at the plate.

Monterey played an error free game defensively and did what they needed to do at the plate and on the bases. That's what it takes to win games.

Megan King pitched great but the defense didn't back her up this time.

Get Tough Gals! We still have time to improve before tournament time.

the hs girls did good but they just weren't completely on top of their game and had a little bad luck along the way. if either of the first two hits that king had would have came in the third inning with the bases loaded then it would have been a completely different ball game. so they didn't get killed just had bad timeing on a few plays. their batting still isn't great by far but i was impressed with the way they handled the faster pitcher. gl lady cats, and maybe you can get some more fan support b4 the year is done.

Edited by Basketballislife0918

Ya know Megan isn't the only one on the team!..We had someother girls do pretty descent against the faster pitcher too!..Sam~o did good...and so did Lindsey Torgerson!..I think when people give our team credit they dont need to single megan out in half of it.. I know she might be better then some of the team....but that doesn't mean we dont try.. Not trying to be mean, but it would be nice to get on here and read that another player besides her did good..and is getting some kind of credit for it on here.... And if no~one else atleast give Sam~o some credit!..She's awesome!

Go Lady Cats!

I would love to single Sam-O out but she's my daughter so I can't play favorites with her. I know she's good because I'm her mama and all mama's think their daughter's are special. (At least I hope they do.) :lol: And we all know how "mentally special" Sam-O is. :lol::lol: Read the articles in the papers and you'll see that I mention everyone who had hits and defensive plays.

We just had too many errors to beat a team like Monterey. Eight is way too many. They had four earned runs and we gave them the rest. We also need to hit the ball and score more runs. We can't win against any decent team with two runs.

Spread the love "little catch"! thumb You know you're one of my "special" ones. :lol: