If AE's Staton Stevens leaves?

Guest CubsFan

Guest CubsFan

If Austin East's head coach leaves the helm of the Roadrunners, what coach(es) would be in the running to replace Coach Stevens?

Edited by CubsFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking if OR lure Stevens away from AE, AE will hire Coach Graham as the head coach. I think that would be the best situation for the program. Coach G is a players coach just like Stevens so I think that would be the best coach to take the helm of the Roadrunners...

But I hope Stevens stays at AE. It looks as though OR is doing everything but hiring Stevens.

Is Graham a Knox County Teacher?  I don't see Knox County hiring a non-teacher for the biggest revenue sport.  I had seen a thread that mentioned him not being a teacher.  Not that he is not capable, but I just don't see them hiring a non teacher.  I think he was working on it though.

825644473[/snapback]

Kevin Catlett? Are you serious?

He did wonders for the Clinton program, didn't he?

I have heard that if Stevens leaves, then they are looking at Chuck Dragg

as their head coach!!  Don't know if this is just a rumor or truth?

825644550[/snapback]

I'm sorry but I don't know who Chuck Dragg is. Please inform me/us about this man.

Also, I don't know about Graham so I'll find out some more information before I post it on here. I think he does work at the school though.

What was Clinton's record last year?

825644634[/snapback]

If you mean this past year - Andy Shattuck's first year - it was 1-9. In Catlett's final year at Clinton they were 0-9.

Catlett is teaching at Powell High and coaching at Webb this year. There is some speculation that he will apply for the head baseball coaching position at Powell, which is coming open with Cale Lawson's resignation, which he has submitted and is effective at the end of the season.

If you mean this past year - Andy Shattuck's first year - it was 1-9.  In Catlett's final year at Clinton they were 0-9. 

Catlett is teaching at Powell High and coaching at Webb this year.  There is some speculation that he will apply for the head baseball coaching position at Powell, which is coming open with Cale Lawson's resignation, which he has submitted and is effective at the end of the season.

825644641[/snapback]

Why is Cale resigning?