Longest HR Blast this year?

ScoutOne4U

USJ's Brian Petty has hit some monster shots with one said to be stepped off at 440 feet. Most of Brian's total of 6 were no-doubters.

825643938[/snapback]

I was the one to step this homer off it was 46 of my biggest steps past the left field fence and this ball didnt roll because it was 2inchs deep in the mud!!!!! Thats a bomb if i have ever seen one nice hit Petty!!!! thumb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the one to step this homer off it was 46 of my biggest steps past the left field fence and this ball didnt roll because it was 2inchs deep in the mud!!!!! Thats a bomb if i have ever seen one nice hit Petty!!!! thumb

825653014[/snapback]

My bad when i say steps i didnt mean feet i mean in full leg width. Sorry for the confusion.

Capris Longmire from Centennial had the biggest bomb of the year. He took it out at Tomahawk Stadium, the home of the Franklin County Rebels. He took it to dead center which was about 410 feet away with a 20 foot wall. He cleared that wall by about 20 feet. The ball went 440+

Capris Longmire from Centennial had the biggest bomb of the year. He took it out at Tomahawk Stadium, the home of the Franklin County Rebels. He took it to dead center which was about 410 feet away with a 20 foot wall. He cleared that wall by about 20 feet. The ball went 440+

825654388[/snapback]

James Rinks from Cumberland County took one out dead center (406') at Tomahawk Field too! It cleared the fence by a good 20 feet!

Have you seen this sophmore play? I don't know that it was 450 but it landed across the street in right field at J. Fred... that thing was hit so hard... if you've seen him play you wouldn't doubt him.... and also his 5 game home-run streak tied him for 10th in the nation with the longest all-time such streak..... He is also 5 away from breaking the school single-season record...

825649868[/snapback]

I actually have seen this kid play because we played against him and he didnt even have a hit. I dont know who else you all play but the only thing he is making contact with is a fastball which everyone can hit. in order to be a good hitter you have to be able to hit the off speed pitch to, which from what i saw he cant do.

825653014[/snapback]

Sounds like BP's shot was in the 475' range. The fence where it went out was about 335'.