KWalker is Cancer Free.....

AERoadrunners

I wanted to let everyone know that KWalker is cancer free. If you didn't know she was diagnose with Throat Cancer back in Janurary. Now I'm glad to report that she's free from all signs of cancer. I personally would like to thank you for all your prayers. I know the Black family really appreciated and I know Kwalker will get on here and thank you once she gets a chance.

I wanted to give a shout out to Albert Harris, Trevail Minifield, Kelvon Yancy, and one of the coaches of AE for going to the hospital and visiting Kwalker. They showed how much class the AE players have. Remember life can be cut short and anything can happen Always put GOD first!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to let everyone know that KWalker is cancer free.  If you didn't know she was diagnose with Throat Cancer back in Janurary.  Now I'm glad to report that she's free from all signs of cancer.  I personally would like to thank you for all your prayers.  I know the Black family really appreciated and I know Kwalker will get on here and thank you once she gets a chance. 

I wanted to give a shout out to Albert Harris, Trevail Minifield, Kelvon Yancy, and one of the coaches of AE for going to the hospital and visiting Kwalker.  They showed how much class the AE players have.  Remember life can be cut short and anything can happen Always put GOD first!

825644225[/snapback]

I don't know this person, but it is always a great thing when someone beats cancer. Congratulations to her and her family.

• 1 month later...

My boy, AERoadrunner - I didn't know you started this thread until yesterday. Thank you for thinking of me. I was actually diagnosed with lung cancer the week after Fulton won the State Championship. And like Roadrunner said - I am cancer free! I also want to thank the coach & players from AE that visited me in the hospital - I've got some good pictures to send to you! That was very classy & meant a lot. I have to also thank all my Fulton people. The community put on a big dinner & basketball benefit for me & my kids & it was incredible. I was unable to be there b/c I was still in the hospital recovering from surgery, but I've seen pictures & they broadcasted it on Fulton's radio station so I got to hear it. Thanks for the dunk E. Bish! You all can say whatever you want about the Falcons, but they confirmed to me why I have ALWAYS been such a Falcon fan. The students of the school held a number of fund raisers & worked at the benefit game on a school night when there were so many other things they could have been doing. . . . .special special people! Thanks to everyone who prayed for me & my family! I'm living proof that there is power in prayer! ! ! !

Yeap, she's back and she's ready to do a lot of yelling at the football games this coming year.  All you Fulton foes, be prepared to hear her loud and clear..  I'm glad I'll be on the field this year hopefully I won't be able to hear her throughout the game. :blink:

825689135[/snapback]

AE Roadrunner.. I believe you will hear KWalker when Fulton plays AE.. She is one of the best fans that anyone will ever get the privledge to meet... But now to my girl KWalker, you are a great person, a great mother and a true friend.. KWalker you are a true warrior in this world, I knew you would battle through it and triumph in the end, it is in your heart and soul... So congrulations and thank you for always been you and that is a true friend (and a TRUE FALCON).. I see 3 in a row this year..

Holla at cha boy..

ShaneC