Bearden vs Farragut

#1BHSFAN

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut by two.  Farragut won't be getting too many more losses the rest of the year.  If you compare every position they seem to have Bearden covered at most of them.

825645356[/snapback]

you know what...I take that back. Farragut doesnt even care this year from the looks of the score against Catholic tonight. I say 2-1 Bearden.

you know what...I take that back. Farragut doesnt even care this year from the looks of the score against Catholic tonight. I say 2-1 Bearden.

825645374[/snapback]

Radius , That proves you are not one of us. Farragut will beat Bearden 2-1 , just my prediction but I believe we can win

Radius,

It is unfortunate that you would make that comment. These are high school kids that have been labeled as NATIONAL CHAMPIONS by their fans and coaches. Some of the current players contributed to the last two years, but many did not. Farragut is a very good team. You will be hard pressed to find anybody in the state that has played a tougher schedule.

Farragut will be fine. Their biggest problem is living up to the past two years. As soon as the players and coaches realize that they are not the same team, they will be very dangerous. They are very talented and I would hate to see their season fall apart due to unrealistic expectations.

I agree. Farragut is a very young team with a new chemistry to build. Their coaches are excellent and they will be just fine this season. I don't buy that they didn't care tonight. It just wasn't their night. If I were the Dogs, I'd be nervous about Thursday night's game. Getting beat can teach quick and invaluable lessons. I wouldn't be surprised to see Farragut win by 2 or 3 on Thursday. Good luck to both teams. It will be a great match, as always.

Farragut has the most talent in the state. We don't have the attitude to win these games. I did not mean for it to sound like that, I was just angry at the way we are playing lately. Lion, I honestly don't care if you think I am not a Farragut player. Talent can only take you so far. A coach once told me (and still does) that he wants a team that not only loves to win, but hates to lose, and that is what we lack. I know I'm giving my best, and I hope that we all get that attitude of hating to lose soon, especially by Thursday.