Walker Valley Finally Steps Up

midfield02

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey soccermadness..this is one of your players from the previous select team we have had..i have been talking to all for of the wvhs guys who played for you and talked to tristan and im sure paul and kevin would do it..and i was wondering if you would just give me a call at anytime and let me know..we were wondering if this summer maybe we could all get back together and go get our state title that we deserved back..and if we need more players i think we have 2 more guys that want to play..im actually right now into playing keeper but ill still play defense if eric can play..but if not ill play keeper..and just let me know..we can find a coach and stuff we just all want to get back together and then maybe go with it to indoor as well??

825651740[/snapback]

hey .......good to hear from you. first of all...it wasnt my team. alot of people helped do what you all did...but thanx. lets talk tomorrow at the game. i think we can make it happen. good luck tomorrow...knox cath is very good.

What up NabbZZ? We play Knox Cath. at 6:30 tonight, Ooltewah at 4:30 Friday, then play Galatin at 10 on Saturday morning. We are going to have an interesting weekend at the least. We play Bradley at 4 then Knox Cath at 6:30 tonight. Ild rather just play Knox Cath. Bradley is a rival but oh well. they stink!! At least we play good when we want to. We are so much better than our record. Hey Nabbz!Who do yall in the tourney?