GREAT PIC OF DANIELLE PIERONI

pking34

Thanks to Coach T for the great pic on front page of Danielle Pieroni, one of Tennessee's great prep athletes, PERIOD.

Before I entered the relationship with the woman who will soon be my wife, I used to date Danielle's older sister (Don't call me a dirty old man; Danielle's older sister is 31), so Danielle is my favorite Tennessee prep athlete.

There is a Professional Fastpitch league called National Pro Fastpitch, and I am considering starting a Nashville franchise around the time Danielle finishes her UT eligibility. Many of you are already familiar with my other sports enterprises.

Thanks to Coach T for providing a balanced ALL-SPORTS prep website for us to enjoy.

The CoachT 'Inside the Photo Gallery' (found on the Home page today) is full of good pics featuring some of her teammates, too. All of these girls are pretty, but don't let that fool ya. They will kick your butt on the softball diamond! Toni Hutchison, Natalee Weissinger and Megan Suggs can also play a little basketball. Good athletes indeed!

Hope this doesn't DATE me too much, but I remember Eddie (The King and His Court) Feigner. Used to call all his fielders in to sit around the pitching mound while he struck out the side. A top fastpitch pitcher can actually throw a ball faster than a baseball pitcher with the underhand motion.

Glad to see a site that gives Fastpitch a lot of respect and props. Just because I have the ownership/front office football involvement doesn't mean I can't be a fan of a lot of other sports, Fastpitch high among them.

And in Fastpitch (and a bunch of other sports), you have a great program over at Goodpasture.

The CoachT 'Inside the Photo Gallery' (found on the Home page today) is full of good pics featuring some of her teammates, too.  All of these girls are pretty, but don't let that fool ya.  They will kick your butt on the softball diamond!  Toni Hutchison, Natalee Weissinger and Megan Suggs can also play a little basketball.  Good athletes indeed!

825650109[/snapback]

Goodpasture is good at softball...but lets just leave it at that...PRETTY? ..not so much

Edited by kid10