Dream Region for East TN

Golden Eagle

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

replace Farragut with McCallie but no way coalfield should be there...they didn't even beat Boyd last season

825651435[/snapback]

As I recall, BBS didn't loose any in their classification last year but to the reigning State Champs, DCA. Further, it was quoted on here (by a BBS fan) that Coalfield gave them the best game so far that season. So I think they earned their spot based on the play off run and TRADITION.

I am almost 100 percent sure that Coalfield has over 200 students, I would say 250. Also they went to the State semifinals, I don't care how small a school is, they can still be good with that small number. I don't know how much Greenback has, I would say around 200 as well. The only schools that we play that I know are around 25 are in our region, something we can't control, and we haven't lost to them in my high school years. You have no arugment here, so give it up.

I am almost 100 percent sure that Coalfield has over 200 students, I would say 250. Also they went to the State semifinals, I don't care how small a school is, they can still be good with that small number. I don't know how much Greenback has, I would say around 200 as well. The only schools that we play that I know are around 25 are in our region, something we can't control, and we haven't lost to them in my high school years. You have no arugment here, so give it up.

825651662[/snapback]

Hey its ok Roark u are out of school you have no life get on here and argue with some high schoolers its ok and im pretty shore coafield dont have over 250 there pedro learn your facts before u up your tribal mouth. :rolleyes:

As I recall, BBS didn't loose any in their classification last year but to the reigning State Champs, DCA. Further, it was quoted on here (by a BBS fan) that Coalfield gave them the best game so far that season. So I think they earned their spot based on the play off run and TRADITION.

825651443[/snapback]

try two runers up and one state title in the past 3 years and then we'll talk about tradition BBS