BLEDSOE COUNTY BASEBALL....WHAT A DISGRACE?

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, the school really dropped the ball on that one and that goes back to the committment of the administration.  As far as boy's basketball is concerned, they have had the talent but still not playing any better than .500, right?

825651437[/snapback]

EXACTLY.... I THINK IF THEY HAD A DIFFERENT COACH THEY WOULD DO BETTER......JUST MY OPINION THOUGH........

TSSAA TOLD THE COACHES THAT IF THEY WERE BELOW 500 STUDENTS, THEY WOULD BE MOVED TO SINGLE A.......INSTEAD WERE NOT AND NOW SCHOOLS LIKE NOTRE DAME, BOYD BUCHANON, CHATTANOOGA CHRISTIAN, AND I THINK THERE SOME OTHER SCHOOLS ARE MOVING UP TO 2A NEXT YEAR......

825651389[/snapback]

Who is the baseball coach at Bledsoe now?

ok seriously hit your caps lock button and get back to the normal letters. i'm guessing the school you're talkin about is in a pretty rural place cause the grammar you've got going on isn't so swell. maybe you're just a bad typer (which could be the case, seeing as how you had caps locked for about 39 posts or so). get your school to either get a better booster club or start one. the school i go to hire's the coaches but our booster club is what brings them in. paying a coach more than the school supplement can bring in a lot better coach to your program. it's all in how your parents want things run, if they don't like the coaches raise some money and offer somebody more qualified a job.

ok seriously hit your caps lock button and get back to the normal letters. i'm guessing the school you're talkin about is in a pretty rural place cause the grammar you've got going on isn't so swell. maybe you're just a bad typer (which could be the case, seeing as how you had caps locked for about 39 posts or so). get your school to either get a better booster club or start one. the school i go to hire's the coaches but our booster club is what brings them in. paying a coach more than the school supplement can bring in a lot better coach to your program. it's all in how your parents want things run, if they don't like the coaches raise some money and offer somebody more qualified a job.

825654270[/snapback]

[/quotE

HEY IF I WANNA TYPE WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON I CAN.........YEAH BLEDSOE IS A PRETTY RURAL PLACE........POPULATION ABOUT 5,000 PEOPLE.....