notre dame

mjuhb

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MLS old school PK's are where you dribble at the keeper and the keeper can come out. It's like Hockey. I don't think they do it any more in MLS though. This style is completely different from real PK's, but I think a win is a win and a loss is a loss, no matter how it happens. That includes forfeits. At the end of the season though, it won't matter, then it's all about the postseason record.

825651211[/snapback]

thats crazy but it must be something to watch no wonder that notre dame losed

the only problem i have is that teams can change there records if they want

last time i checked a loss is a loss win is a win like it saids above

"the only problem i have is that teams can change there records if they want

last time i checked a loss is a loss win is a win like it saids above"....I don't understand the logic that the team is actually changing its record. If you have a problem with it, take that up with TSSAA. If anyone is changing records, it would be TSSAA policy...I'm pretty sure a team just can't change their record blatently.

first of all what is mls pk all pk's are the same 5 on 5 second it seems like they are trying to protect there record because they think they were entitled to the

championship but to kill the subject once and for all tullahoma should get a forfiet

over fra and notre dame over warren co i tried to e-mail tssaa officials on the subject maybe i will get a response

825651204[/snapback]

Punctuation would make that easier to read <_<

last time i checked a loss is a loss win is a win like it saids above"....I don't understand the logic that the team is actually changing its record. If you have a problem with it, take that up with TSSAA. If anyone is changing records, it would be TSSAA policy...I'm pretty sure a team just can't change their record blatently.

825651265[/snapback]

i have

first of all what is mls pk all pk's are the same 5 on 5 second it seems like they are trying to protect there record because they think they were entitled to the

championship but to kill the subject once and for all tullahoma should get a forfiet

over fra and notre dame over warren co i tried to e-mail tssaa officials on the subject maybe i will get a response

825651204[/snapback]

Make yourself happy count them as a wins for you.

825651265[/snapback]

Caps and spelling would make that easier to read. :rolleyes:

Edited by Soccerfan#1